Chapter Reborn, Page 27

Reader Pov
After Hothead's outburst happens, RIP to my desk, everyone starts to enter the classroom. Luckily, Kirishima and Tape-Boy catch Hothead's attention. I put my head down and close my eyes to sleep, I hear everyone talk about their experiences.

"How have you been (L/N)-chan?" I hear Midoriya ask me. I raise my head up to see that Iida and Two-Face are accompanying him.

"Well, after our experience, I have learned new things about my quirk." I say, but as Midoriya is about to say something, Buz says something that catches our attention.

"But the ones that changed the most, or at least went through the most, were you four, right?" Buz asks. We all look at him.

Then Tape-Boy adds on to it by saying, "Oh yeah! The hero killer!" I look toward him to see Hothead holding him by his neck of his shirt along with Kirishima.

"I'm glad you guys made it out alive! Seriously!" Kirishima says with a small smile. I chuckle a little. Everyone then decides to crowd around us, saying something about the situation that happened. 'I feel like Minreda deserves this more than me..' I think to myself as I keep hearing different things. Buz catches my attention as he talks about the Stain until Midoriya warns him.

"No, it's fine. It's true that he was tenacious. I understand how people think he's cool. But he chose to purging as a result of his belief. No matter what he thinks, that part is definitely wrong." Iida says, I just sigh. 'No, that part isn't definitely wrong, heroes had time to fix their actions, but they decided to ignore it. They're just pissed because someone decided to teach them the hard way.' I think to myself as Iida keeps talking and makes an oath to the class.

Time skip

"Okay, I am here. Anyway we'll start now. Right. It's hero basic training!" All Might say as everyone stares at him in our hero suits. "Long time no see, boys and girls! How've you been? For this time's hero basic training. Since you've all just gotten back from your internships, we'll have some fun with the rescue training race." I nod my head as Iida's hand goes up.

"If we are doing rescue training, then shouldn't we do it at USJ?" Iida asks All Might. 'I thought that place was for disasters?' I wonder to myself.

"That place is for training for disasters. Do you remember what I said?" Everyone stays quiet as All Might asks that. " That's right! I said "race"! This is Field Gamma!" I space out as All Might talks about the place. 'Hmmm, Leo will take time, Virgo would take a second to use the vines... Aquarius would be my fastest zodiac to use.' I think as I put my hand on my chin. All Might splits us up into groups. It looks like the fastest people are going first, so I can relax. I lean against the railing as I watch the first team.

"Who do you think will win? I think Sero will be first!" Kirishima asks Buz. Buz thinks Ojiro, Mineta thinks Pinky, Hothead is betting that Midoriya will be last, Questions thinks Iida is going to win.

"I bet my money on Sero. He has an advantage, and he knows how to control his quirk." I say as I sit down next to Kirishima.

"Okay, here we go! Start!" All Might yells. Sero is the first to get his quirk on the roll. Pinky is next, then Ojiro, then Iida. Midoriya takes a second to move.

"In a place all jumbled together like this, it's standard practice to go up!" Kirishima says as he gets up. Some people start to stand up with him. Shoji says the thing I said earlier. I watch the screen and hear Sero get cocky. Then Midoriya zooms past him, 'He's copying Hothead's moves.' I think as I get up to move towards Hothead. I see his face get angry, but he's surprised. I chuckle and stand next to him. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Midoriya sure got strong, didn't he?" I ask Hothead, pissing him off more. As I look at the screen again, Midoriya's falling. I start laughing,
"Well, at least you right about him being last." I take my hand off his shoulder and cover my mouth. Hothead just keeps staring at the screen with a smirk now. All Might praises all of them for their hard work. Now it was time for Two-Face, Hothead, Asui, Mineta, and me.

"Storms start by Aquarius will." I say loudly as we get ready. All Might says the same thing as I think for a way to start. All Might then gives us the go, I start whistling as wind pushes me forward. I hear the blast from Hothead and the jumps from Asui. I whistle harder, adding more wind as I jump forward from pipes. I see up ahead Two-Face with his ice, I also see Mineta bouncing off his purple balls. I feel the wind push against my skin harder, but it's rougher than before. I slowly lower my wind as I see All Might, but as I'm about to get to him, Hothead beats me.

"Thank you for saving me!" All Might says to Hothead as he hands him a scarf thingy. I sigh and chuckle as Hothead accepts the gift. Then Two-Face comes along with Asui and Mineta.

Time Skip

3rd Pov

In the boys' locker room, everyone is talking about the class they had today. Some have changed, others are stilling changing, and one finds something interesting. As Midoriya is thinking to himself, he gets cut off by a purple grape.

"Hey, Midoriya! I discovered something crazy!" Mineta says as he moves his upside down. A poster is sticking off the wall with the corner showing a hole. "Look at this hole, Shawshank! It is probably thanks to the efforts of those who came before!" All the boys are in shock in what Mineta says. " Next door is, you know -"

"Stop this, Mineta!" Iida says as he puts his hand out to stop him. "Peeping is definitely a criminal act!" Mineta looks at him desperately.

"My little Mineta is already a criminal act!" Mineta says as he pulls the poster off. "Yaoyorozu's ample yaoyoro-boobs! Ashido's slender waist!" Mineta starts to drool as he gets closer to the hole. "Hagakure's floating underwear! Uraraka's fine uraraka-body!" He gets closer to the hole as he gets more excited. "Asui's unexpected boobie--"

On the girl side, Jiro puts her earphone through the hole, stopping Mineta from seeing. Mineta screams as he feels the earphone jack in his eye.

Midoriya screams as he shakes, "Jiro's Earphone Jack! With its brutal combination of precision and surprise attack abilities, it's super strong!"

The girls besides (Y/N), all thank Jiro as she thinks to herself, 'I'm the only one he didn't say anything about and (y/n), but he wouldn't look at her like that.' (Y/N) walks out of the girls locker room fully change and knocks on the boys one. Mineta is still crying about his eye, but Koji opens the door for (Y/N). Koji starts shaking as he feels the murderous intent from (Y/N). All the boys look at her and see her looking at Mineta. Mink grabs Mineta and throws him to (Y/N).

He shuts the locker door as the rest of boys hear (Y/N) shouting, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU FUCKING PURPLE DWARF, TRYING TO LOOK AT GIRLS WHILE THEY CHANGE! DIDN'T YOUR MOM TEACH YOU ANY MANNERS?! I LET YOU GET AWAY WITH SHIT, BUT THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! YOU'RE GOING TO APOLOGIZE TO THE GIRLS AND BE THEIR SLAVE FOR A WEEK!" Then they hear a slap. Mineta opens the locker room door with a big purple bump on his cheek and angry (y/n) walks away to class. 'I understand he's a pervert, but don't look at people like that when they can't see you. When they see you at least they can hit you back so they can have revenge. Fucking dumbass grape!' She thinks to herself as she walks back to class.

The girls in the locker room heard (Y/N) as she yelled. They all nodded their head in agreement about making Mineta's week a hell and to say thank you to (L/N).

As (Y/N) enters the classroom, her phone rings. Stain is standing fully heal in a dark room as he calls (Y/N).
"Hey kid, today you can take a break, but tomorrow we're going to have a one on one talk about something." Stain says as (Y/N) answers the phone. (Y/N) is about to respond until Stain hangs up again. Inside the dark room is 5 dead criminals and 1 barley alive as Stain looks at him. "You and me are going to have a talk." Stain says as he grabs the man by his neck of his shirt.