New Chapter, Page 11

Bakugo POV

"This is bullshit! Why the fuck did she go and protect me?! I could've handle it myself!" I say as I keep punching the punching bag. I feel myself stop as I look down remembering what the (h/c) girl did for me. 'She..She's hurt and I did nothing..' I think.

"Hey, brat! It's time to eat!" The Hag yells from downstairs. I shake my head ignoring this wierd feeling. "Hurry up! Foods getting cold!"

"I'm coming!" I yell back as I run downstairs.

3rd Pov

(Y/N)'s family runs into the hospital and to her room. They weren't able to come ealier because of their hero duties, along with paper work to do. When they open the door, the girl they see not caring about the world and calling out bullshit, is quiet.

"(Y/N), please be ok..." Hina says as she sits next to her sister grabbing her hand.

"Ahh, you must be (L/N) family. Nice to meet you all. May I talk to you Mr. (L/N)." The doctor says as he enters the room. (D/N) nod's and walks with the doctor outside the room closing the door.

"Your daughter's skin peeled off from her hand, so she'll be in cast for her right hand. She will also have a bandage on her face since a little peeled off. Then she has burn marks that will go away in a couple weeks. Also if you can answer question for truthfully this can help her recover faster. Does your daughter have mental issues?" The doctor asks. (D/N) looks confuse on what the doctor just asked.

"She does, but it's only when she over uses her quirk sometimes. Why do you want to know that?" (D/N) asks still not understanding why the doctor ask such a wierd question.

"We scan her body to see if she had any broken bones, but when we got to her head...she had something that most people don't. She has a hormone that's in her brain that makes her go psycho. She might need medication if it stay likes that." The doctor says. (D/N) nod's in understanding, but instead of talking to the doctor he heads back to the room. (D/N) sees all his kids surrounding the youngest one.

While (D/N) was talking to the Doctor

"Who the fuck did this to her?" (B/N) says as he stares at his little sister. 'I'm going to make those basturds pay. I'm not losing another sibling.' He thinks as he waits for an answer.

"We don't know. The school won't tell us." Jimbo says as he looks at the ground. "All the school said was no school today. So maybe they'll tell us tomorrow." Hina sighs sadly and nod. 'She could've died...We would have lost another sibling..I'm still weak.' Hina thinks as tears start to pour on her face.

"Me and dad will figure it out, we'll let you know when we do." Natashi says as he stands up. He messes up Hina's hair, making her look at him. "Remember family will always be here, no matter what." Hina nods and tries to dry her tears.

"Usually, I will say don't, but this is for family.." (S/N) says to Natashi, "so you and dad have my permission. I won't stop you two." As Natashi is about to speak again, everyone in the room hears a groan coming from their baby sister. They all head over to hospital bed surrounding it as they wait for their sister to wake up.

Reader POV

I groan as I feel pain once I start to wake up. I open my eyes and see my family all starring at me.