St. Patrick's Day Special

(Don't start song yet...)
3rd POV
(Y/N) smiles as the bell ring. 'I can go home and relax...Oh it's Friday...I CAN STAY-' her thinking gets cut by a Iida.

"Hey, (L/N), can you ask your mom or dad if you can go to the St. Patrick's Day carnival with me and rest of the class? We're heading there after changing into our normal clothes." Tenya says in his polite voice. (Y/N) frowns, but than goes blank quickly, by nodding her head and pulling out the phone. Tenya was thinking about how he could spend time with the girl, so he didn't notice (Y/N) quick attitude change.

Text Message
                            (Y/N): Hey Dad, can I
                             go with my classmates
                             to the St. Patrick's Day
                             carnival?

Dad: After school or
after you get home?

                               (Y/N):After I get
                                home

Dad: No, someone is
throwing a block party
and everything is on
the house if we can find
someone to play a
leprechaun. Your brothers
are going too. Tell your
classmates you have
to cancle. 

                            (Y/N): Ok, I will.

End of Text Message

(Y/N) looks at Tenya.

"Sorry, Iida. I can't go. I have something else to attend." (Y/N) says. Tenya excitement dissolves into pieces.

"I-it's fine. Take care then."
Tenya says as the rest of the class sighs sadly.

"Mineta! Come over!" (Y/N) shouts to her purple head friend. Mineta walks over to (Y/N) and gives her a questioning look. "You want to do me a favor?"

"What's the favor (L/N)?" Mineta asks. (Y/N) starts to smirk. 'I've got a bad feeling about this...' Mineta thinks as he stares at his friend that is scaring him.

"Can you be a leprechaun for me? It's for a block party. So everything would be on the house for us. Also I'll let you peep and act like I don't see or know you." (Y/N) says bluntly. Mineta starts to think if it's a good deal waying out the pros and cons, but he soons forget about the cons.

"I'll do it, but let me tell my family. So I can go." Mineta says as he pulls out his phone. (Y/N) nod's her head and puts a thumb up. Momo hears this walks over.

"What are you going to do (L/N)?" Momo asks (Y/N) as Mineta types on his phone.

"Oh, hey Yaoyorozu. Me and maybe Mineta are going to a block party." (Y/N) says not knowing the rest of her classmates heard. "So I'm going to dress Mineta as a Leprechaun, so my family and I can get free stuff." Momo smirks a little.

"Can I go? I can help you get a leprechaun costume for him." Momo says casually. (Y/N) puts a thinking face on.

"Well, you would help this be a lot easier because of your quirk and that's a benefit...Sure you can go." (Y/N) says with a grin. Mineta taps on (Y/N) shoulder.

"Yes! I can look-" Mineta begins to start to mumble. Mineta feels the back of his head get slap by (Y/N). "Oh right, I can go."

"Well then let's start going. I'll let my dad know we got a leprechaun." (Y/N) says as she walks towards the classroom doors and opens them. "Hurry up you two."

Time Skip(Start the Song)