Chapter Reborn, Page 24

Reader Pov

I stop listening to the conversation and walk to the hero that Stain had to put down because of Iida. I look at him feeling the emotion fear radiating off him. I smile as I pinch his arm focusing the power he gives me throw the thumb and pointer finger. He yelps a little, I sigh. I hear a big burst and turn around to see Iida trying to attack Stain. I chuckle as Stain hits Iida with a kick. "Why are you doing this?" The hero says quietly for only me to hear.

"Because heros today are shameful and until society realize that, which they aren't then it must be learned the hard way. You only give mercy once and that's it." I say to the hero whispering in his ear. I back away and point my finger at his chest sending the emotion of fear he felt back at him. He tries to scream loud, but I cover his mouth. "We don't need none of that." His eyes widens as he faints. I sigh and shake my head. I see Stain lick his sword. I chuckle and think, 'That's one nasty quirk'. Stain lift up his sword to finish his job, I get up to stop him, but I hear someone coming ."Someone's coming!" Stain looks up and gets hit by Midoriya. I sigh as I put my hand like a gun and whisper,"Retro Burst!" I hit Midoriya in the arm hard. Midoriya looks at me and glares, while holding his arm. I look at him like he's nothing. Iida and him have a conversation, but I ignore that. I look at Stain, but he looks at Midoriya.

"Your friend came to save you. That's a great line, isn't it? But I have a duty to kill him," Stain then changes his tone from amusement to serious, "if we clash, of course the weaker will be called. Now what will you do?" Midoriya gasp with horror, but tried to go back to the hero face. I hear a beep and notices his phone. I put my hands up and make a gun again. I aim it at the phone and shoot the fear from Midoriya. It hits the phone hitting it towards the wall.

"He sent his location so others might be joining us later." I say in a calm voice. Stain nod's his head at me with a smile. Midoriya and Iida have a conversation again. I listen to it and hear Stain gasp lightly at what Midoriya says, which I don't blame him. That's what a hero is.

"Berserker take the so call hero and do what is needed." Stain tells me as Midoriya charges at him. I nod my head and grab the hero who is still knocked out. I smirk as I pick him up and carry him running away. I hear something coming from the back, so I dodge it. I look ahead to see Midoriya aiming for me. I laugh once he tries again, but Stain gets in the way. I run as fast as I can with the hero. 'Make him suffer what he deserves. NO MERCY!' The voices say once I'm far enough and I put the hero down. I grab the dagger Natashi made me and stab the him in his feet, cut his shins, and thighs so he can't run. I stab his hands and arm, I cut his shoulder blades, cheeks and back, so he can't grab. I smile at my work. The man screams with pain. 'It feels so good, does it?!' The voices say with happiness.

"Oh, stop being a sissy this is what you deserve. A hero is someone who devotes their life to society for the greater good. The society we live in is to populated by fakes. The word hero has lost its true meaning. Until that is fix society will take the hard way." I say as I get up. I put my dagger in my belt. I walk away from the hero groaning with pain. I laugh and start running towards Stain. I hear fire burning, I turn around the corner to see my bug, Two Face, Iida, and Midoriya attacking Stain. I laugh again at the situation. I feel the emotion of bravery which is the color gold. I fix my hand into a gun and point it at Two Face. "Strong Hold!" I whisper loudly as I shoot it at Two Face. Iida notices it and takes the hit hitting his side. Everyone looks at me.

"You did what was needed Berserker?" Stain asks, I nod my head. He throws two knives at Two Face, which Iida takes as well in the arm. I chuckles and start shooting rapidly. Fake me turns into Leo and sends fire to Stain, while Two Face puts a ice wall. 'Times up.." I think as I feel myself smile more.

"That's not fun...Well I guess it can't be helped." I say as I put my hand out and shoot the lazer out exploding the ice. I run fast at them and hit Two Face in his face with a kick. "Don't stop my bullets. Lets see if this works..." I jump back as they now are focusing their attention on me and Stain now. 'Leo, rise up for the challenge...' I think as I stare at the boys and bug. I smile when I feel myself transform. I see Midoriya and Iida going for Stain, while Two Face and Bug me are shooting fire. I smirk as I run at bug me and sock her, which knocks her out. Then I jump up towards where Midoriya and Iida are going for at Stain. I get in between and stop Midoriya with my own punch, while Iida gets a hit on Stain. I hear Stain get the wind knock out of him. Midoriya looks like he's hurt while Iida dodges Stain's blade. I laugh at it, but I look up to see Natashi and dad on the roof of the building. Dad throws me his bug which I catch and let bite Stain as Two Face send fire towards us which is when I sent my fire around us to protect. The bug takes on the appearance Stain has of being hurt. I laugh as I throw up the real Stain with the smoke. Bug Stain gets frozen by Two Face ice. I chuckle as I land on top.

"How are they still functioning?!" Midoriya says out of suprise. I just smile. I then put a shush sign at my lips as I hear the hero scream. They all have look of horror on their face. I just chuckle.

"Who is priority me or him? Answer right and I leave. Answer wrong and I'll stay until you guys are hurting everywhere." I say with a smile. They look at eachother and nod their head.

"He is our priority!" Midoriya says as the hero screams again. I laugh and jump up to one of the buildings roof. I look to see dad, Natashi, and knocked up Stain all together. I turn off my quirk, but I can't stop smiling. Dad nod's his head at me. Natashi and him begin to run. Natashi and me run together.

"Tell your bug it's time to wake up, act like they have to go join us, but to run towards the last time they saw us." Natashi says quietly. Dad is giving Stain a piggy back ride. I laugh and then send a message to Minreda, "Wake up Minreda, tell them that you have to go meet up with your agency or your going to get in trouble, also head to the spot where we meet." I feel her nod and sigh. I look at Natashi to give him the ok. I feel a sudden blood lust, it feels so nice. I turn around to see the bug Hero Killer scaring every hero, which is pretty fun. I laugh and run faster to catch up.

Time skip

We get to the alleyway we first were at the beginning. I look to see my and Natashi's bug there. Minreda glaring at me while I smile.

"What it had to be done, so that if I get questions ask I don't remember. Also I'm sorry if that hurted." I say to them as we walk inside the abandoned building to switch clothes. I laugh as my bug sighs at me. 'You did good our little monster.' The voices say happily.