Chapter Reborn: Page 26

Reader POV
"My left hand might have long term damage..." Iida says as he stares at the ground. 'Maybe we went to overboard...' I think to myself as I stare at Iida. "Both of my arms were pretty beat up, but it look like the damage to my left arm was especially severe. There was damage to my brachial plexus." Iida says as he rubs his left arm. 'What the hell is brachial plexus?' I ask to myself. 'How are we supposed to know, we just kill people', the evil zodiacs say to me. I then notice that I space out to long since Midoriya starts speaking.

"Iida-kun, I feel the same way." Midoriya says seriously as he then clunches his fist, "Let's become stronger... together". Iida and Midoriya nod their head at each other. I look at Two-Face to notice him staring confuse at them.

"I feel...kinda of bad..." Two-Face says as he looks down. "About what?" Midoriya questions in surprise. Two-Face looks at his hand and says, "I feel like if I get involved... other people mess up their hands... Is it a curse?" I sweat drop and start chucking as the two other boys start laughing.

"Two-Face sometimes I'm worried about you." I say start laughing. "Todoroki, I didn't know you could make jokes!" Midoriya says as he keeps laughing.

"No, I'm not joking. I'm like "The Hand Crusher" or something." Two-Face says in all seriousness. I just start bawling as the boys start laughing harder and say "The Hand Crusher!".

Time Skip

After 2 days I left the hospital and left the guys a see you at school note. As my brother picked me up from the hospital and took me back to the agency, he showed me a video about Stain.

"People really don't like taking their sweet time. So what does it mean?" I ask my brother since he wouldn't show me something unless it had meaning. "It means that villains are on their way to join The League of Villains, which is kinda bullshit." Natashi says as his grip on the wheel increase. I sigh and shake my head.

"What did Stain say about this?" I ask as I stare out of the Window. "He just says let them take the credit as we work in their shadow. He's says he'll train you once he heals more. You're going to become Stain's successor." Natashi says in a serious tone. I turn my head to look at him in shock. I point to myself as he looks at me with a nod. "HELL YEA!" I hear as I keep staring at Natashi.

Another Time Skip

I stare at the ground as Stain walks in circle around me in crunches. "So you're (Y/N) (L/N)? Aka Berserker. I wonder how you got that name. Now look at me." Stain says as I raise my head slowly. I make eye contact, 'Well I lived a good life', I feel the a huge blood lust hit me in the face. I stay making eye contact. Stain smirks and chuckles. "I knew you would be the perfect one!" He says proudly and then changes his tone to lower one, "Now I can teach you, but don't expect it to be easy." I nod my head.

"Ok, I want you to attack me." Stain says as he jumps back and drops his crunches. My eyes widen, but then go back to normal as I feel more blood lust. "Aries come out!" I yell as I see Stain charge at me. I dodge as swings a sword at me, but then tries to stab the other in as he does a quick spin. It bounces off my skin. I raise my hand on the right and above my head as I'm about to snap a little knife gets thrown at me which causes me to lower my hand to my hip.

"Your dad told me all about Aries, try something else kid!" Stain says as he rushes in a gets a cut on my finger. He licks his sword and then I fall to the ground. As I barley move my head up, Stain is pointing his sword at me. "You have a lot to work on before you'll be announce as the new Hero Killer. Now let's see if I can the weak points in all your forms." Stain says as he grins evily, he stabs at me until Aries shield breaks. 'I'm totally dead...' I think to myself.

Stain smiles crazily at me as he keeps testing each zodiac. He took a break from me as he made me watch videos of different ways to kill someone along with how to use different kind of weapons, the ones that catches my attention is Kama and Kusarigama. Stain kept pushing my quirk to its limit for the 2 hours. Each other personality keeps coming out. I don't know how long I have to do this, but I'm grateful that Stain chose me.

Time Skip Again Yaya!

I look at myself in the mirror and notice the small scars from Stain, so I could see where each one of the zodiac had their limits, today I'm going back to school. 'Stain really didn't go easy on me, I'll just wear my jacket today.' I think to myself as I rub water on my face, there was small details of bruises and cuts, but they weren't noticeable unless you look really close. I sigh as I get out of the bathroom with my suitcase of my hero suit and head to the lobby. Natashi waves at me to follow him to the car. I listen to the radio which was mostly talking about Stain and his affect to society. As we start to get close to the school Natashi turns off the radio.

"I know you're tired, but I think continuing your training with Stain is the best way to go. He'll show you were you can improve and help you control your blood lost, along with helping you with your Zodiacs. I know it'll be tough at first, but keep trying your best!" Natashi says as he looks at me with a smile as we stop at the school. I nod my head and put a thumbs up. Natashi smiles increase as I get out of the car, "Have a nice day at school Constenova!"

I wave at Natashi as he drives off to who knows where. 'Now back to school...' I think as I start walking with a yawn. I get into the classroom and notice someone blocking me. I look at the hair and roll my eyes as I bump into the person and say, "I don't know who you are, but get out of the classroom if you're just going to stand there."

I sit down at my desk and as soon as I'm about my head down, I hear "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TRANSFORMER?! LOOKING DOWN ON ME?!"

I look up and make eye contact with, "Hothead?" I say in suprise as I start bawling like there is no tomorrow, "you look uglier than your usually self!" I never heard a boom on my desk so loud.