Not so nice meeting

Gauri's POV:

 Apne karam ki kar adaayein

Yaara, Yaaraa. yaara!

Mujhko iraade de

Kasamein de, waade de

Meri duaaon ke ishaaron ko sahaare de

Dil ko thikaane de

Naye bahaane de

Khaabon ki baarishon ko

Mausam ke paimane de

Apne karam ki kar adaayein

Kar de idhar bhi tu nigaahein

Sun raha hai naa tu

Ro raha hun main

Sun raha hai naa tu

 my mobile rang. It's only 10 am . that too Sunday . whoever it is, they better have a valid reason.

I picked up.

" hello" while yawning.

" Gauri, come soon. we need to tell you something" my aunt voice made me jump up abruptly from bed. she usually never calls and her voice sounded tense.

" is uncle ok?" I asked.

" come soon. we will meet" with that the call ended.

when I tried again, it's switched off. so, I got ready . it's just 2 hours from my place. I went in my scooty pept.

as I reached, there are about 4 guys guarding the house. what's going on? does my uncle suddenly became VIP or so?

I went in and saw a guy sitting with my uncle . my uncle looked gloomy and sad. the other guy has his back on me.

before I could see him , my aunt grabbed me and took me to Tina's room. no sign of Tina . Maybe she went to invite her friends for her wedding next week.

" first change to this  and come down" my aunt shoved me a salwar kameez with matching jewels.

suddenly she became generous too.

I did as she said as she scares a hell out of me. I don't know how my uncle lives with her.

when I came down, I saw that man sitting as if he owns the house. He wore a perfectly tailored suit which was dark grey colour and looked immaculate. Everything about him seemed perfect. he looked so handsome but arrogant.

" hello mister. don't you have any manners? how dare you sit like this in front of elders?" I shouted at him.

he looked up and  saw me. he didn't say anything but I could feel his gaze all over my body. " hello, look up" I said.

" sorry, she didn't know anything. " my aunt said and he just nodded. what is it that I don't know and he knows?

" uncle, what's going on? who are these people? and what they are doing here?" I asked my uncle.

still no reply.

" I am leaving. you all behaving crazy" I said and rushed to the door.  a hand grabbed me and pulled me closer.

I saw his flawless face very close. " I will explain" with that he dragged me to Tina's room . my uncle gave me an apologetic look and my aunt, a plain face.

Arjun's POV:

when I saw her, I was speechless. she is simply beautiful and ravishing. I came across many girls. but no one had this kind of effect on me. thanks to my sunglasses, she didn't find out I was staring at her.