Homecoming!

Ambika’s POV:

Though Gauri winced in pain, Arjun is reluctant to  let go of her hand knowing she will come towards me. Gayathri stopped both of them at the doorstep. As soon as she reached them, our maid brought a plate with necessity things to do aarti. Gayathri does the tilak for them. No matter how I wish I can do that, it doesn’t gonna happen.

After that he let her hand only for a while, as they both took blessings from Gayathri. I could see Gauri looking at me helplessly. I gave her a" it's ok "smile. soon,he interwined his fingers with hers. she was startled but left with no option, Gauri tagged along with him.

I admire her character of not showing any dissent while elders are around.

I could see Arjun's eyes are twinkling bright. As a mom, I can say that he is really happy with Gauri around him. I never seen him this happy in a long time.

All of a sudden,

" mom, if you don't mind , shall I get her blessings too ?" Gauri asked Gayathri. She looks stunned to hear someone calling her like that. Even we all are stunned.

seeing her reaction, " sorry aunty, if you don't like it, I will not call you mom again" Gauri offered.but she smiled supressing her tears and said " no worries. call me mom . "

I am actually seeing her genuine smile for the first time!

Arjun groaned in anger but let her go.

" bhabhi, I missed you a lot " Riya ran into her and hugged her. " we just met a day before " Gauri reasoned.

" hi, Ajay." Gauri said to Ajay who came after his work. well , he started a event management company along with his 3 friends.

" hi, welcome home bhabhi." he left to his room seeing Arjun behind glaring at her. Then she came towards me and bent to touch my feet, I blessed her and kissed her forehead.

She hugged me and whispered " I am sorry. I couldn't come to you first"
" it's ok. I can understand. now go, before he gets angry " I replied as he patted his feet impatiently.

she left with him to their room. As punishment for sleeping yesterday morning and last week before coming to Rahatpur, Gayathri asked her to wake up at 6 am sharp ,then get bathed and light diya from tomorrow till she says.Gauri just smiled and left.

Gauri's POV:

He hurt me . ouch, my hands. it hurts. It's gonna leave bruises. He's so mean, arrogant.how can he be like this.he was way too different and confusing. often getting tensed for no reason.

yesterday when he hugged me, it felt maybe we can get along till Tina comeback. I didn't feel unconfortable at all. add to that, he was nice to me.

but today, he is back to his own self. Errgh, why is my life so complicated? whenever he ignores his mom, I had to control my urge of killing him or yelling at him. I hate him right from the moment he threatened me .

while in his village, I had little hope that Tina might change her mind and marry this jerk , but no. Destiny has other plans. I am struck with him . only god knows till how long.

The rest of the day passed in a daze . I instantly liked all of them even his bua except my so called husband. whenever his image comes to my mind, I feel like I had to hit him .

I don't knew what prompted me to call his bua as mom. thank god, she didn't say anything.

At present, I tried to switch on my mobile  a couple of times. but no avail.

" without battery, you can't switch it on." He smirked at the door. I opened to see battery missing.

" you took it . Why?"  I asked him in disbelief.