Trip to Haveli

Ambika's POV:

Taking a photoframe of her and her sister together (A/N for people who are wondering, they are identical twins)
I let tears rolled down from my eyes. "  it's been almost 12 years since he last spoke to me. seriously I don't know what I have done that he hates me till now just because Riya and Ajay took my side, he didn't speaks with them too. I had  very bad feeling about Tina right from the start. but I don't know what Gayathri saw in her. now that girl ran away . My Poor Arjun, what will he do ? as always I trust you Ambi . please look after him."

" maa, are you there? Sameer bhaiya wants to talk to you ?" Riya called me.
I placed the photo frame back into my closet.

"yes. I am coming " I replied and wiped my tears before coming out of my room.

" here it is" she said as she gave me the phone.  I  took it.

"aunty, everything is sorted out now. Arjun decided to marry Gauri ,Tina's cousin and she too agreed. So, his marriage will definitely happen.  Tomorrow morning , they will be in Haveli. I already made the arrangements for you all three come to Rahatpur.  Arjun knew about your arrival. " he said.

" but he will be upset if he sees us there" I replied .

" I already convinced him. So,  no problem. Even if problem arises, I will manage.moreover it's your son wedding . You have to come. " He said.

" ok then, we will see you there" I said and hung up.

I know he will be angry if he sees us . but how can I  miss his important day of life. both Riya and Ajay looked at me in shock.

" mom, are we going there?" Ajay asked worriedly. I nodded. " but he won't even care to " before he finish, Riya said " no point in arguing with her . she won't listen . Also I want to see my bhai's wedding and bhabhi. You too want to.right? Then get ready. Why bother him ignoring us ? "
" you are correct. " he agreed and they both left to pack.

After they both went , Gayathri came in happily priding herself about how Arjun made that girl to agree and saved family reputation. for god's sake, they are doing this to a innocent girl.

" are you invited?" she taunted me as usual.

" well, I don't think a mother needs an invite to attend her own son's wedding. " I replied her .
" maa , maa . Yes , whom Arjun doesn't want . " she smiled evily knowing it hurted me and left to pack.

we started at 6 itself and reached there around 10 . my father in law welcomed us. well, he is the only other soul who loves me other than Ajay and Riya. Ajay was still bit upset on being here whereas Riya was eager to see her bhabhi like me.

Gauri , I think I heard of that name before. But I can't remember where. maybe if I sees her, I can find out. her uncle,aunty and few other relatives all arrived. but no sign of Arjun and Gauri.

On seeing me, Sameer came over and touched my feet. I blessed him and asked him" where are they?"

" well, Arjun was ready but she was sleeping when we started. So, he told us to go first and he will come after she wakes up."

" did he not wake her up?" i asked amused ad he's always too strict and never allowed Ajay to sleep beyond the time when they were young.for him, things needs to be done at that time.
" strangely no. Even I was surprised. her aunt offered to wake her , but he gave his one of famous glares and she was silent since then" he said pointing towards a woman.

surely this girl is something , I thought to myself and went inside.

Gauri's POV:

when I wake up , it was almost 11 am. so,I rushed into the bathroom , finished all my works quickly and came down only to see house empty.