Happily Married

Ambika's POV:

both Gayathri and Arjun looked like they gonna burn her alive. but papa saved the moment.

" so , you are the lucky one to marry my Arjun " he said while he came towards her. His eyes full of love and pride for Arjun.  seeing him, Arjun relaxed his muscles and touch his feet for blessings but anger still evident in his eyes.

Meanwhile Gauri remains unfazed as she took papa's blessings and started to have conversation with him. papa took her to show her around the haveli. Arjun as usual left without saying anything.

Gayathri came " don't be happy that she snubbed me. My Arjun will deal with her. "
She walked away.
God, this woman, I don't know why she's so keen on hurting me.

she acts all nice and sweet when Arjun's around but otherwise like this. After her trip of looking around the haveli, Gauri came to me while I am cooking in kitchen .

" such a huge house . You people are really rich, aunty. one could easily get lost in here." she said still astonished by the interior works of Haveli.  I smiled and said " yeah, when I come here for the first time, even  I was lost somewhere only to be found by Arjun's dad."

" aunty , do you have anything to eat? I am starving ." she said while rubbing her stomach.

" here have this, but what is this aunty? I don't like it. Call me maa. I am Arjun's mom. Your sasumaa. " I said while give her the plate.

while she was eating, she said " you know what . Both you and your son cooks well."
I looked at her in shock . Arjun knows to cook! Since when. I wondered.

" aunty, you don't know that." she asked, looking at my expression. when she called me aunty , I gave her a fake glare. she came to me " sorry, maa" and hugged me.

before she could speak any further, " if you are done with this, I need to speak with you. " Arjun said while trying hard to sound normal.

"just go" I told her.

" can't you see I am busy talking with your mom, I will come after some time " she said casually not sensing the anger.

" I shouldn't have asked you. " he grabbed her hand and dragged her away from me.

Arjun's POV:

when I saw her hugging that woman, I was fuming inside. Add to that, she just ignored my bua. Gauri, how dare you!

when I called her to talk , she asked me to leave coolly. So, I dragged her from there.

Once we reached her room , I shoved her over and she landed on bed with her back towards me.

" are you gone mad?" she asked while getting up. I pushed her back onto bed while placing my right leg on bed, " don't ever speak with that woman again and apologize to my bua."

she looks sacred but her words said otherwise.

" who are you to decide with whom I should speak. I will speak with maa until you give me a valid reason. secondly, why should I apologize? I did nothing wrong. "

" don't preach me.and who am I? are you asking this question now? do you even know why you are here? to marry me " I yelled. Pointing to her head " remember that "
She was taken aback a little.
" also I knew something which you never knew." I muttered under my breath.

" I very well remember why I am here. No need to remind me. Then , keep what you know to yourself . If you're done, then please" she said while lifting her hand towards the door . I didn't get it and she looked at me for a while.
" what?" I asked irritated.
" get out from here. " she pushed me out and went in.