With Him, again

Gauri's POV:

Soon I pulled the car at the parking lot. After that I took him to my flat.Arjun was looking very tired . why should I even care?
Then, I reached down to the flower pot outside the door and took the key.

He looks amused and asked " you always keep your key here". I nodded. well, it's spare key I kept for emergency. my key is in that bag my aunty packed to my in laws house.

I opened and he entered . He looked around." I know it's not flashy like your place used to but adjust for time being." I told him.

Mine was a 2BHK flat. One room is for me and other one is Shreya's room. Shreya is like my sister.

" it's nice and cosy. I like it. now show me our room, I need to sleep. I am really tired. " he said in his husky voice.
Gauri since when you started to compliment his voice .

Our room. I looked at him in disbelief. God, I need to get used to these words soon.

I lead him to my room. As soon as we entered, he unbuttoned his shirt and throw it off  ," what are you doing ?" I asked covering my eyes with my hands.

" well, I have been wearing this shirt since morning .I sweated a lot . So, " he trailed off as he removed his vest . I looked at his perfect abs for a moment and then looked away. He started to walk towards me slowly.

for his every step forward, I took one back . The air is suddenly hot with static . With every step I took ,shivers ran through my body. This continued until I hit wall. " great" I murmured. He pinned both my hands above my head and leaned towards me, I turned away from him.

his fingers tracing through my face and stopped as he lifted my chin. his mere touch sends shiver down my spine. I felt sparks.

" good night , sweetie" he whispered and kissed my cheek. Then , he jumped on the bed and I came out.

I decided to sleep in sofa and didn't dare to go inside. I rewinded myself of all the events happened over one week.
Within a week, my life just turned upside down.

first ,Shreya went to medical camp. Then , a phone call that brought me to this situation. God, how am I gonna face Shreya?

She will explode. but I still has  two more days before she returns. I set an alarm for 7: 30 am and I dozed off.

At 8 am, I bathed and went to nearby shop to buy some vegetables and milk . when I came back, there were  a huge commotion.
Why are these flat people all gathered infront of my flat in early morning?

when I entered,

"Shreya!" my voice is low as I am shocked to see her.

" di, thank god. you are safe. " Shreya hugged me.

She has gathered a huge crowd  but i don't know why.

" Shreya , how come you are here ?" I asked her . Before she could reply " let me out, I am not lying. I am her husband." Arjun's voice came from my room which was locked now.

" who locked him in there ?" I asked her.

" di, when I came in, the house is open and I saw this man looking into your closet. when I asked, he told me he's your husband and all , how dare he lie like that. so, I locked him in there and called these people. Shall we call the cops?" she asked me.

oh god, This is not happening. Not now.

I went near the door. " Gauri, tell them what I am saying is true "Arjun said  with a pale face standing near the window.

" he's my husband.it's ok. no problem. just leave" I send all of them away except Shreya . They all left murmuring " she got married" 
Seriously, why do they even  bother?