deux

༄ 

"I think he likes apple juice a lot more then coffee," Chtistina Marie was sitting next to her best friend, Corbyn, who was making his homework. Corbyn asked her about Daniel.

"Is he a child or something?" Corbyn shrugs, looking at some potion recipes. Christina rolled her eyes at the faux blonde.

"No. He just doesn't like coffee," she looks at Corbyn's homework, seeing if she had the same awnser, which she did. Christina was as smart as Corbyn, but a lot nicer to other students.

"How do you even know all of this?" Corbyn looked up and made eye-contact with Christina.

"Anna Seavey is in our house, remember?" Christina giggles a little. Corbyn forgot Daniel had a sister, Anna, who was also a ravenclaw. "You could say we're friends."

Corbyn hummed in response.

"We should be going to bed. It's getting late," Christina looked at the clock on the wall. She gathered her stuff.

"Yeah you're right, good night Chris," Corbyn smiles at his best friend and also gathered his stuff. Christina was already heading to her room.

Corbyn stood up from where he was sitting and walked up the stairs to his room. He looked around and saw his classmates sleeping. Corbyn and Christina stayed up pretty late.

Corbyn took off his shirt and dropped himself on his bed. He took off his pants and was to lazy to change into Pyjama's. He pulled the covers over him. He soon drifted off into a deep slumber.

༄ 

"Wake the hell up, Corbyn," Corbyn heard a familiar voice say. Corbyn groaned and pulled the covers over his head.

"Wake up or I'll drag you out of bed," Christina was annoyed at Corbyn. Corbyn had sleep through his alarm, everyone was already going to breakfast.

Christina throws the covers off of Corbyn, making Corbyn once again groan. Christina rolls her eyes.

"Get dressed, we're already late," she throws his clothes. Corbyn gave her a glare and started dressing himself.

"Can you help me tie my tie?" Corbyn asked Christina. Christina nods her head and ties his necktie.

Corbyn grabs his wand and puts it in his pocket. They walk down the stairs out of the home room.

"We'll be meeting up with Jack in the great hall. We have History of Magic first with him," Christina and Corbyn go down the many stairs.

When they walk into the great hall, they get immediately stopped by Jack. He doesn't look the happiest.

"What's up?" Christina asks. Jack looks at her.

"I just saw Gabbie kissing another dude," Jack hisses, as if he was a snake.

"What?" Corbyn's eyes widen. He always thought Gabbie and Jack were a cute couple. Not anymore though.

"Yeah, I punched the dude in the face and broke up with Gabbie," Jack looks towards where he came from. Corbyn and Christina followed his gaze.

They saw Logan Paul, another slytherin, laying on the ground with a black eye. Gabbie crouched next to him. (I don't ship them, it's for the story)

"Well, she was a slut anyways," Christina walks towards the ravenclaw table. Greeting some of her classmates. Corbyn sat next to her and grabbed some food.

"Christina is kinda right actually. Gabbie has always wanted to be populare. Guess she got that," Corbyn admitted. He tried to help Jack.

"When are you tutoring Daniel," Jack wanted to change the subject. He was really stubborn at the moment, so they went with it.