cinq

Corbyn straight up went to the toilets. He just wanted to get away from everyone. He wasn't going to cry, especially not for this situation. Corbyn Besson never cries.

Corbyn sat down on the floor and somehow felt overwhelmed by everything. He didn't know the exact reason. But he was angry.

He pushed himself of the floor and punched the wall. Regretting that seconds later. He whimpered a little of the pain coursing through his veins.

"Corbyn?" Corbyn looked up to be met with those beautiful blue eyes. Corbyn immediately stood up straight. "Go away Seavey," he growled.

"Damn, you need to calm down. Your hand is bleeding," Daniel ignored Corbyn. He threw his bag to the ground and walked to Corbyn. He gripped his wrists and inspected Corbyn's hand. Corbyn just stayed quiet and glared at Daniel.

"I don't know why you got this sudden outburst. But you shouldn't of punched the wall," Daniel said. He picked up Corbyn bag and handed it to Corbyn.

"I do what I want. You don't tell me what to do," Corbyn said, he was still angry. "Are you gonna tell me why you're mad?" Daniel raised his eyebrow before grabbing Corbyn's hand and dragging him out.

"Where are you taking me?" Corbyn tried to get out of Daniel's grip, but Daniel was surprisingly strong.

"To madam Pomfrey of course," then Corbyn realised where they were heading. "You aren't taking me to her," Corbyn spoke out.

"So why are you mad?" Daniel ignored Corbyn once again. He was taking Corbyn to madam Pomfrey no matter what. After Corbyn didn't speak again, Daniel stopped walking and turned around.

"Just tell me," Daniel still had Corbyn's hand in his own. He made intimidating eye contact. Corbyn didn't even know Daniel could be this intimidating.

"It's really not your business," Corbyn scoffed and looked at anything except Daniel. Daniel tolled his eyes and dragged Corbyn again.

He's such an asshole. Daniel thought.

Once they arrived at madam Pomfrey's office. Daniel spoke up. "Poppy?" Daniel asked softly, looking around the room.

"Oh Daniel sweetie. What's wrong?" Madam Pomfrey appeared and Corbyn looked at her. "Corbyn here punched a wall," Daniel's sweet tone left. He despised Corbyn. Daniel just has this nature where he needs to help people.

"Let me see," madam Pomfrey took Corbyn's hand out of Daniel's grip and examined the fresh wound. "It's not that bad, but it's bleeding a lot. Let me get a band aid and a nice pack," she walked away, soon returning with the stuff. She cleaned out the wound and put a huge bandaid over it.

"This will make it heal better. You can go now," madam Pomfrey pointed to the bandaid. And said her goodbye to Daniel and Corbyn.

"Was all that bickering really necessary?" Daniel spoke out after a awkward silence. Corbyn looked at him. "I didn't need your help," He scoffed. "No problem, Besson," Daniel spoke out. He was about to walk away before Corbyn spoke up.

"I was jealous," Corbyn saw Daniel stop and turn around. "What?" Daniel spoke confused. "You asked me why I was angry and I answered," Corbyn looked away again.

"Why were you jealous?" Daniel was confused. He obviously hadn't seen Zach and Jack.

"It looked like Zach and Jack were flirting," Corbyn scoffed, remembering seeing them laughing and smiling like crazy. He shouldn't off sent Zach to Jack. He regretted that.

Daniel thought about it. They were acting weird when he introduced them to each other. But he just thought Zach was being nice, like always.

"Zach was probably just being nice," Daniel said. He was trying to make eye contact, but Corbyn kept looking at the statue next to them.