Dix

"I don't understand why Jack had to invite Corbyn," Daniel jumps and lands on his bed. He had no shirt on and only some sweatpants.

"Be glad they're at least friends again," Zach takes of his shirt and throws it to the ground. Daniel intensely stares at the ceiling.

"Well you don't have to interact with Corbyn. Hes honestly a asshole," Daniel scoffs. Zach looks at him. "I thought you said he was nice?"

Daniel's eyes widened. He had just forgotten the deal with Corbyn. He actually forgot the deal ever since Jack started to hang around them.

"I didn't mean it like that, I.." Daniel was lost at words.

"Daniel, have you been hiding something from me?" Zach asks. Daniel's hands suddenly started sweating heavily. He tried drying them off on his pants by rubbing them against it, but it had no use.

That was enough for Zach to know there was something. Small or big, Zach wanted to know. "Daniel I thought we would never keep secrets from eachother," Zach said sternly.

"That's true, but.." Daniel started, but he just had no idea what he wanted to say. It was like all the words were on the tip of his tongue but just couldn't come out of his mouth.

"Daniel," Zach stared intimidating into Daniel's eyes. And Zach knew whenever he did that, Daniel couldn't lie anymore.

"Fine," Daniel started. "Corbyn wanted to date you so he asked me to set you guys up on a date or something but then he got jealous because of how close you and Jack got so-"

"He what?" Zach interrupted Daniel's ranting, he was speaking like he was the flash. That's how fast he spoke, Zach was lucky he could hear some of it atleast.

"Corbyn liked you Zach. He told me he would tutor me only if I could set him up with a date with you," Daniel said softly. Zach took in all the information and just simply couldn't believe it.

"So in order for me to like him you acted like he was a sweetheart while he actually isn't?" Zach asked. Daniel nodded and bit the inside of his cheek. Daniel never planned on telling Zach like, ever.

"Ugh! Everyone is right! He totally is a arsehole!" Zach said frustrated. "If I see him again tommorow I'll knock some sense it to him!"

"You don't have to do that!" Daniel panicked a little at that. He was afraid that Corbyn might do something really bad, who knows what he's capable off? He knows alot of spells, and when he says a lot, he means a lot!

"Fine, but he isn't coming on our annual trip to the theme park anymore!" Zach scoffed and sat down on his bed. Daniel wouldn't dare say it that he something inside him actually was upset Corbyn wasn't coming to the trip anymore. But Daniel just shrugged it off.

"Corbyn?" Corbyn around to see Daniel. His eyes widened a little, but his smile was bigger. "Daniel! What brought you here. How did you get in the ravenclaw's common room?" Corbyn asked. They seemed to be the only once in Corbyn's room.

Daniel walked closer to Corbyn. Closer then they have ever been. "Why does that matter Corbs?" Daniel smiled softly. The nickname made Corbyn's cheeks go red.

"I don't know, it's just that nobody else can get in here and-" Daniel suddenly brushed Corbyn's hair out of his face. Which made Corbyn abruptly stop talking.

"Why'd you stop talking?" Daniel whispered, looking deep in to Corbyn's eyes. And Corbyn stared right back. He almost got hypnotised by Daniel's eyes, that's how pretty they were.

"Fuck," Corbyn mumbled, which made Daniel smirk. Daniel reached out for Corbyn hands and put them around his waist. Corbyn didn't dare say anything, he was to mesmerized by Daniel to even think slightly straight.

Daniel went to Daniel's ear. "Do you like me, Besson?" He whispered. Corbyn wouldn't lie, he was getting turned on and he let Daniel do that.

Corbyn still didn't say anything. Daniel went to Corbyn's neck and put soft kisses all around his neck. Which made me Corbyn but this lip to stop moaning.

Daniel suddenly stopped. Looking back in to Corbyn's eyes. His eyes were filled with desire for the blue eyed boy. "Gone all quiet?" Daniel smirks once again.

Corbyn couldn't take it anymore and leaned in. Daniel kissed back almost instantly. Corbyn felt like he was in heaven. It was almost like Daniel's lips were so addicting that he just couldn't get enough of them already. Daniel's hands went up to Corbyn's neck and pulled him closer, if that was even possible.

His lips were soft. Corbyn's tongue ran slightly over Daniel's bottom lip, asking for permission. Daniel happily accepted and opened his mouth slightly. Daniel didn't even try to fight for dominance, letting Corbyn explore every part of his mouth.

Once Corbyn heard Daniel moan slightly, he felt his pants getting tighter. Never ever did Corbyn think he would be having such a heated moment with the Daniel Seavey.

Daniel's hands went from his neck to the bottom of his shirt. He tugged at it and Corbyn got the hint. Corbyn pulled away and let Daniel take of his shirt. Once the shirt was off their lips collided once again. Daniel's hands now touching every part of his abs.

Corbyn pulled away again and this time took off Daniel's shirt. He didn't hesitate to attack his neck with kisses, making Daniel moan a little. Once he found his soft spot, since Daniel moaned a little louder, he started sucking. Which made Daniel a moaning mess.

"Corbyn.." Daniel moaned. Corbyn now felt Daniel's boner against his own. Corbyn finally pushed Daniel against the wall and Daniel started grinding against Corbyn's crotch, which made him moan just a little.

"Fuck Daniel," Corbyn breathed out, he looked up at Daniel and looked him in the eyes. Daniel bit his lip which somehow turned Corbyn on even more.

"Let me make you feel good.." Daniel whispered and he dropped to his knees. He unzipped his pants and pulled his pants with the boxers down slightly and took Corbyn right into his mouth, making Corbyn moan loudly.

Corbyn shot up, he was breathing heavily and had sweat dripping from his forehead and down his neck. He lifted up his blanket slightly and saw the wet spot on his boxers.

"Bloody hell, I just had a wet dream about Daniel.."

Wow I haven't written in A WHILE. Writers block sucks lmao. But I'm glad I'm finally updating this book. I'm trying my hardest to update opposite I promise. And I hope the smut if I can call it that was written well because i haven't done that before LMAO.

Have a good day! :)