six

" I don't want to do it."

"You have to," Corbyn rolled his eyes. Daniel was complaining the whole lesson, that just finished. Daniel scoffed.

"This is gonna be awkward just because of you!" Daniel grabbed his book bag. "I don't care," Corbyn stood up too. "You're gonna do it one way or another.

"Let's go guys. I'm starving," Zach suddenly stood next to Daniel. Corbyn smirked at him. "Yeah, let's go," Corbyn took Zach's hand and almost dragged him. Jack being confused.

They soon arrived at the great hall. They took place at the hufflepuff table, some fellow hufflepuff complaining. But they ignored. As promised, Daniel sat down next to Jack, and Corbyn next to Zach.

Daniel sighed. He was mentally preparing himself for this. He saw Corbyn already distracting Zach. So he turned his head to Jack.

"Do you have a map?"

"What?" Jack looked at him confused.

"Because I keep getting lost in your eyes," Daniel put on a smirk. Jack furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you trying to flirt with me, Seavey?" He looked at Daniel weird. The nice part of him left.

"Maybe," Daniel winked and licked his lips. Daniel was mentally embarrassed, but he didn't show it.

Corbyn on the other hand, was impressed. He didn't know Daniel had that in him. Corbyn wouldn't like to admit it, but Daniel was good at flirting. Like, really good.

Jack bit his lip and looked Daniel up and down. "Checking me out now, are we?" Daniel smirked once again, this time biting his lip too.

Corbyn looked at Zach, who saw them flirting with each other and looked kind off hurt. He looked away from them just stared into space. Corbyn saw the frown on Zach's face.

"Are you okay?" Corbyn asked Zach. Zach turned his head to Corbyn. "Yeah, I'm fine. I think I'm gonna go to the toilet real quick though. I need to pee," Zach stood up and grabbed his bookbag, walking away quickly.

Corbyn looked at Jack and Daniel. They kept on flirting and didn't even realise Zach left. But somehow, Corbyn's jealousy hasn't left him. Even when he is on the verge of having Zach.

Once Jack noticed that Zach was gonna, he got worried. "Hey where is Zach?" He looked around the great hall, in attempt to find Zach. But he had no luck.

"He went to the toilet," Corbyn simply said. Jack stood up, a worried look on his face. "What are you doing?" Corbyn asked confused.

"I'm gonna go check on him," and with that, Jack was gone. Daniel made sure Jack was fully gone before dropping the flirty act.

"I hate you," Daniel glared at Corbyn. Corbyn looks back. "I don't care if you hate me or not," Corbyn rolled his eyes.

Zach walked as fast as possible to the bathroom. He didn't know why, but seeing Jack and Daniel flirt, made him feel different. He didn't like the feeling. So he escaped.

He went to the toilets, and once he saw no one was there he locked himself in a bathroom stall.

Zach took in deep breaths, new to this whole situation. He sat on the bathroom floor.

What's happening? Zach thought.

Suddenly, Zach heard the door open, soon following footsteps. Zach hold in his breath and immediately stood up.

Zach was relieved when he heard someone go to the toilet. He thought someone had followed, someone called Corbyn.

The person washed their hands when they were done. Zach heard the door open again, he thought the person had left. But then someone spoke up.