quatre

"Wake up, Dani," Zach softly shaked Daniel awake. Daniel opened his eyes slightly, seeing Zach next to his bed. "Goodmorning sleepy head," Zach smiled at Daniel.

"Mornin'," Daniel said back, a little tired. He looked at his nightstand, seeing that his stuff is still there luckily. But after he sits up straight, he notices his headache. Daniel groans.

"What's wrong?" Zach asks, picking up Daniel's stuff of the ground, his side of the room was very messy now a days. "I just have a little headache," Daniel runs his eyes and stands up. Zach handling him his clothes. Daniel mumbles a thank you.

"I'll get you some water while you get dressed," Zach walks out the room. Daniel puts on his pants and grabs his belt. Daniel couldn't sleep. He kept thinking of ways Zach and Corbyn would get together. But he also kept thinking of how Corbyn could hurt Zach in every way. Daniel atleast stayed up to 1 AM or later. You could say Daniel was stressing about the fact Corbyn liked Zach.

Daniel grabbed his shirt and put it on. Zach walked in with glass of water and handed it to Daniel. "Here you go bud. Drink the water and get dressed. Jonah is waiting for us in the great hall for breakfast," Zach smiled softly at Daniel, who drunk the water. He handed the blue eyed boy his robe and tie. When Daniel was fully clothed, he grabbed his wand.

"Alright. I'm done," Daniel spoke out. His headache was almost gone. They walked out of their homeroom and headed towards the great hall. Passing many first years.

Jonah was already in the great hall, waiting for his friends to arrive. Tate, his girlfriend, was with him. Talking about quidditch. Tate would like to join the team. She was good. Everyone was surprised how she hadn't joined the team earlier. Once they heard the great hall doors open, they knew it would be Daniel and Zach. Jonah turned around and they were right.

"Hey guys!" Tate smiled at them. Waving at them. "Hey Tate. How have you been?" Zach asked, smiling just as bright. "It has been good? How is tutoring going, Dani?" She smiled towards Daniel. "Good, I guess," he smiled back. They keep talling untill someone clears their throat next to them. Their head all turn around looking at the person.

Corbyn, Jack standing behind him. Corbyn eyed Zach up and down. Zach saw Corbyn's actions, and felt uncomfortable. He fiddled with his hands. Corbyn smirked.

"Why are you guys here?" Jonah asked confused, looking at Corbyn and Jack. Jack shrugged.

"Guys, this is Corbyn, my tutor. And Jack, his friend," Daniel said quickly, breaking the awkward tension. They looked at each other.

"And this is Zach, Jonah and his girlfriend Tate," Daniel gestured to his friends. Jack looked at Zach. Zach felt someone looking and looked at Jack. Jack smiled, not a like one of those smirks, but a actually genuine smile. Jack looked away after that. Leaving Zach a little confused, but he shook it of. Daniel noticed Jack. So he took Corbyn's arm and put him in front of Zach.

"So this is Corbyn. As you may know," Daniel smiles nervously. This was his so called plan. He couldn't think of anything else and it was getting awkward.

"Oh yeah I heard about you! Don't you play quidditch?" Zach smiles at Corbyn. Corbyn smiles back. "Yeah, I played last year. I'm gonna play later this year," Corbyn didn't want to say the real reason why he wasn't playing quidditch yet. He didn't want Zach to know it. Zach was being genuinely nice, but when wasn't he?

"Do you guys have potions first period?" Zach asked Corbyn and Jack. They looked at each other and Jack nodded. "Yeah, you guys too?" Corbyn asked back. They all nodded. "Well let's head to potions then shall we!" Jonah said, a bit overexcited you could say.

"Alright!" Zach said. He started walking towards doors, opening them and gesturing for the rest to follow him. Corbyn was quick on his feet and followed him. The rest right behind them. When they arrived at the classroom, they took seat in their usual seats. Corbyn and Jack, Daniel and Zach, Jonah and Tate.

They were making a very complicated potion, or atleast Daniel thought so. He was struggling. He just couldn't figure out what he needed to do. Corbyn on the oth ed r hand, was already almost done with his potion, like the whole class. He looked up to Zach a few times. And when he did so, he would always see Daniel struggling.

"He's so bad at this, I can't," Corbyn said. Looking at Zach who was trying to explain how it worked to Daniel. He was of course talking about Daniel.

"Well, I don't really care," Jack said dryly, looking at his potion. Corbyn rolled his eyes. "It's making me more frustrated then it should," Corbyn rubbed his eyes and didn't look away from them.

"Why don't you just help him if it bothers you this much," Jack raised his eyebrow. As if something had come into his mind, Corbyn stood up.

"Where are you going" Jack looked at Corbyn confused. Corbyn looked at him and looked at Daniel again. "I'm gonna impress Zach," Corbyn walked to their table.

"You seem to be struggling Daniel," Daniel looked up to Corbyn. His eyes widen a little. "Well yeah, potions isn't my thing, remember?" Daniel said, crossing his arms.

"I'll help you, Zach you can go to Jack. He now needs a new partner," Corbyn looks at Zach and smirks. Zach nods his head. "Sure, I guess," Zach smiled and stood up, walking to Jack. Corbyn looked after Zach and immediately dropped the nice act.

Corbyn didn't want Zach with Jack, he didn't know why though. It's like he was jealous, but to impress him, he had to partner them.

Daniel looked at Corbyn confused. Corbyn turned his head towards Daniel, his smirk wasn't on his face anymore. Instead there was this bored look on his face.

"I can't believe how you don't get this. It's so easy," Corbyn rolled his eyes. Daniel frowned. "I didn't ask for your help, you came up to me. And besides, Zach was helping me."

"I'm not doing this for you, Seavey. I'm doing this to impress Zach," Corbyn said.

Ofcourse. Daniel thought. Corbyn Besson wouldn't volunteer to help a hufflepuff.

"Just show me how to do this stupid potion," Daniel said angrily. Corbyn took a seat next to Daniel. He explained what he had to do, and after a long struggle, Daniel finally finished the potion.

"You're such a pain in the ass sometimes," Corbyn groans. Daniel glares at him. "Says you." Corbyn glared back at Daniel. "You don't want to get started with me. After all, I'm your tutor."

"And I'm the only person who can get you with Zach, Besson," Daniel growled back. Corbyn didn't want to admit it, but Daniel was right. Daniel was the only one who can get him with Zach.

Corbyn scoffed and stood up. Walking towards Jack and Zach. He stopped midway though. Because Zach and Jack were laughing, together, at something Jack had said. Anger boiled up inside of Corbyn as he picked up his bag and walked right out the class. Ignoring his teachers calls.

༄ 
Words: 1233

Corbyn is a jealous little bean.

𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥