Neuf

"He is actually really nice, no wonder why all the girls swoon over him," Eben said. He was talking about the tutoring session with Christina. Corbyn as usual not in the mood. Corbyn was sitting next to Christina twirling his wand between his fingers.

"Yeah, I've heard Daisy has the biggest crush on him," Christina giggled. Corbyn didn't even know after Christina said that, he was glaring at Daisy, who was at the opposite side of the homeroom.

"You good Corbyn?" Corbyn looked back at Eben. "Yeah, completely fine," Corbyn said. Everybody could hear the obvious jealousy lacing Corbyn's words. But they decided not to say anything.

"You know. I think you should make it up to Jack. You guys were almost like brothers," Christina said. Corbyn scoffed.

"As if he would want to talk to me."

"Have you tried?" Christina raised her eyebrow in a jokingly manner, knowing that Corbyn hasn't even tried to walk Jack's way.

"No," Corbyn mumbles. Christina smirks. "Glad I reminded you to do something you should've done earlier." Eben chuckled.

"You might as well go to talk to him right now. Daniel told me he had to meet up with Zach and Jack in the library," Eben said. Corbyn clenched his jaw hearing that name.

"Shut up about that stupid bitch, Daniel for one second," Corbyn scoffed. Eben rolled his eyes because of Corbyn's attitude.

"Just go and talk to him, Bean," Christina said softly. Which made Corbyn consider going to library.

But there was one problem. Named Daniel. Corbyn hadn't even considered talking to him at all. Still thinking Daniel was the reason Jack and him fought.

Something inside him though, told him to go to the library, not only to apologize to Jack, but just to see Daniel's face. That stupid face he couldn't get out if his mind.

"Fine, I'll go," Corbyn put his wand in his pocket and stood up. "See you at dinner!" He heard Christina say before closing the painting behind him. He walked up the stairs to the library.

The library was always busy before dinner. Mostly because there are students studying or hanging out with their friends who aren't in the same house.

You could say the library was a common hang out spot.

Including for Daniel, Zach and Jack. They were joking around about the most stupidest stuff. Jack somehow felt like he has been friends with them for years.

But that wasn't the case, this was still a new friendship. But Jack was glad he had this friendship. It's everything he ever wanted.

Not that he hated his friendship with Corbyn. They were like brothers to eachother. Jack wondered what would happen if Corbyn was apart of the friend group.

"Your daydreaming again," Zach giggled at Jack. Jack suddenly realised he actually was. Jack's cheeks turned a light pink of embarrassment, almost not noticeable.

"Right, what were you talking about?" Jack sat up straight again. "About Kay. I was telling you about how Zach had the hugest crush on her in the first year. So he confessed to her but she told him she was gay," Daniel chuckled at the memory.

"Wait you asked her?" Jack asked in surprise. He never knew Zcah asked somebody out. "Yeah but we decided to keep it a secret since she wasn't fully out yet at the time," Zach said simply. Zach was sitting on the table, his feet hanging from the edge.

While Daniel and Jack continued to talk about whatever. Zach noticed a familiar faux blonde looking around the library. When he focused on the figure he gasped lightly.