One After The Other

Katie Dempsey

I know that all good things must come to an end. I always knew that one day I have to give up my website and everything that I love doing including designing and creating new outfits but I never expected it to be so soon. I wasn't ready to do it but I know that I have to... I switched on my laptop took a deep breath and put my website up for sale before closing it and logging off...

Shawn Mendes

I went online and as usual I would search for Katie's website to browse through her website but the link was no longer available and so I turned and looked at Katie and asked her what had happened and when she told me that she put her website on for sale, I immediately bought it. I had bought over her entire website. I never wanted her to give up on doing what she loves the most. "I bought it." "You what?! She looked at me" and I told her that I bought over her website so she can still continue keeping it. My gift to her. It was a small gesture from me.

Katie Dempsey

I never expected Shawn to do that for me but he did and I felt the luckiest girl in the world I hugged him and of course cried in happy tears and he held on to me and comforted me and that was all I needed right now. I was still at Shawn's house and in his arms... I'll admit that I'm in a mess. But I knew that I had to deal with a lot of stuff...

Shawn Mendes

"Babe, you don't have to worry about your dad's funeral and stuff... I took care of it." I looked at her and assured her that. I told her that when she had gone missing, I hired a private investigator to find her because I was worried and the private investigator had told me about what happened to her dad. And she just looks at me and started crying again and so I held on to her tighter in my arms.

Teresa Geiger

I've never seen Shawn do so much for a girl before but I knew that she was the one. I could tell that he obviously loves her as much as she loves him. I smiled while looking at them. Nothing else mattered she needed all the love and attention right now and I'm glad that Shawn could be there for her now at all times. It was the kind of relationship that I wanted and needed but Katie was more important and I had to forget about Emily and so I decided to paint my nails again in the living room to distract myself.

Katie Dempsey

I wiped my tears and gave Shawn a kiss before telling him that I needed to make a move back to my place as it was getting late and he decided to drive me home but I told him that I could walk because I was ashamed to let him see what my house really looked like. But he didn't take "no" for an answer and decided to tag along anyway and so did Teresa. We basically ended up going on a road trip back to my place... unbelievable!

Shawn Mendes

After we arrived at Katie's house, I saw a man waiting for impatiently for Katie...

Sooner or later I found out that it was her landlord...

Katie ended up getting into a heated argument with him and he was so close to hitting her and I stood up and protected Katie and he backed away because I assumed he knew who I was. He told Katie that she have to move out as soon as possible and Katie wipes her tears and started to pack. I stepped in and helped her pack and so did Teresa.

Katie Dempsey

I kept quiet and started to pack my stuff along with my dad's, we didn't have much things to pack and everything just happened so fast I didn't have any time to process what was going on. I just knew my life got even more miserable and that Shawn didn't deserve a girl like me... he deserves someone better. I don't know what he sees in me but he just refuses to leave me... before I knew it, he already found out that I was a huge fan of him because he went to the room and saw my side of it filled with posters of him and some of his albums... I blushed really hard and hide my face with my hands.

Shawn Mendes

"No way!! You're a fan of me?!!" I gasped in excitement and started teasing and she just blushed even more and I wrapped my arms around her while kissing her neck "so this must be your dream too huh?" I looked at her and she nodded and I got happier because I never knew how much she actually  loves me. I've been dating a fan who turned out to be my tour designer!! It's a miracle!! I held on to her "so what else are you hiding from me?" I asked while my arms are still wrapped around her waist.

Katie Dempsey

I couldn't resist Shawn now that he knows everything and that he was slowly killing me with his sexiness and the smell of his cologne made it even worst. "Oh my god! I wang you Shawn I really do! I've always dreamt of you being my boyfriend and I've loved you since your first single came out." I didn't realize what I had just said but it was all too late as I had blurted it out and he started blushing with a smirk on his face.

Shawn Mendes

"Oh really?" I looked at her with a smirk on my face and I pushed her against the wall and started making out with her. I deepened the kiss with my tongue while my hands was in her pants and it was the best make out session ever! "Well we better continue packing..." I said and Teresa told us that she had already done all the work while we were making love and the both of us started to blush.