Goodbye

Shawn Mendes

I knew that Katie is super sick and decided to whip up something nice for her from the kitchen without realizing that Regina had been watching and stalking us this entire time from her room... I was too busy making the soup while Katie was too busy keeping herself warm... she was in a messy bun while wearing my sweater along with my sweat pants and she looked so cute in it. I am the luckiest man in the world to have her as mine right now words can't describe how much I love her.

Katie Dempsey

I snuck out without Shawn knowing and I went to the hospital alone to get treated because I was really sick and didn't want to ruin the rest of the trip for Shawn and so I took the risk and hired a transport to take me to the hospital... and as soon as Shawn realized that I was gone, he panicked and spammed me like he did when we almost broke up... "hey Shawn, what's up?" "Where are you?!! Did you go skiing without me?" And I replied "no... I'll be back in an hour or two... I love you" and switched my phone off.

Shawn Mendes

Katie had snuck out and it was so unlike her but maybe she haven't fully forgiven me and I got worried that she and I would break up so I took the initiative to come up with a plan to keep her... I decided to surprise her with a song that I wrote a couple of weeks ago about her... called 'Mutual' and I hope that she'd like it. I was really nervous because I have never performed it live before and that the only person who had heard it by accident was Teresa...

Katie Dempsey

After a few hours later, it was finally my turn and the doctor automatically referred me to see a gynecologist which I later found out that I've been having morning sickness the whole entire time and that I was 4 weeks pregnant with Shawn's child... I didn't believed it until I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive... I was shocked and worried at the same time because I didn't know if I wanted to have the baby or not since Shawn and I are both 18 and that our relationship is currently at risk with Regina trying to break us up... so I decided to not tell Shawn until the time was right.

Regina Sinclair

I figured that since Katie was out of the way and so is everyone else so I decided to wait until Katie was back before I make her think that Shawn was cheating on her with me and so I went up to Shawn and tricked him into making him think that he was playing a "game" with me... and eventually he had agreed to the game because I had pestered him for 2 hours straight until he finally said yes to the game...

Shawn Mendes

"Alright... so how does the game work?" I asked while looking at her with a smile because I wanted to be nice even though the sight of her is unbearable and that I detested her so much but I had to shut her up because she was giving me a massive headache.

Regina Sinclair

"Okay I felt really bad for almost fucking up your relationship so I had thought of a plan to win her back." I said and hoped that he would eventually fall for it and eventually he asked me why I was helping him and I explained that I wanted to make it up to him because I love him and he fell for it. I felt bad for lying to Shawn but I have to do it because it pains my heart seeing Shawn with another girl... as soon as  Katie walked in, I leaned in and kissed him. Katie had saw the kiss and left without Shawn noticing her and my plan worked.

Shawn Mendes

As soon as she kissed me, I pushed her away "why the hell did you kiss me?!!" I exclaimed while glaring at her... "because I love you!!!" She replied "so is the game still on?" She asked me and I ignored her and went up to my room and slammed the door... thank god Katie wasn't here... I could tell that she would get even mad and leave me for sure! So I patiently waited for Katie to come back from wherever she was at...

Katie Dempsey

I was in a mess!! I gave Shawn another chance and he kissed her again!! I spent the last 2 hours sobbing silently at the corner of a diner... I had driven for 4 hours because I was craving for a cheeseburger with some milkshake and fries... being pregnant was hard... I sat at the corner of the restaurant alone and ate while sobbing silently... just then word got out and some of Shawn's fans decided to come all the way to the diner just to take pictures and stuff... I never knew I was famous and that I actually have a few fans... I wasn't in the mood for pictures but I didn't want to let anyone down so I got up and took a few pictures and actually interacted with the fans...

Teresa Geiger

I got bored and scrolled through twitter and saw a bunch of pictures of Katie at a diner restaurant all alone... and by just looking at the pictures, I could sense that something was wrong so I immediately called Shawn... "Shawn what did you do?!" I asked, thinking that he might've fucked up...

Shawn Mendes

As soon as I got the call from Teresa, I borrowed someone's car and immediately drove straight to the diner hoping that she would be there so that I could talk to her because she seemed a little bit off ever since the kissing incident... was she still mad? I have no idea... it was a 4 hour journey and I didn't want to take any break. She's way more important to me!

Katie Dempsey

It was getting late and the diner was about to close so I had to leave and as soon as I got out of the restaurant, Shawn was already here and he caught me just on time before I left... I really wanted to avoid him but somehow he always manages to catch me before I leave... there was that awkward tension between us again... I faked a smile before telling him that I needed to return the car and that I would meet him back at his dorm before driving off.

Shawn Mendes

I knew something was wrong so I decided to tailgate Katie instead because I wanted to make things right and fix our broken relationship and wanted things to go back to the way it was... before even fucking Regina ruined everything!

Katie Dempsey

As soon as Shawn and I reached the cabin, I returned the rented car before heading straight to my room because I was extremely tired and as soon as I got to my room, I immediately crash on the bed and fell asleep.

Shawn Mendes

I could sense that something was wrong but she was really tired so I decided to deal with everything tomorrow... so I tucked her in nice and cozy before I slept on the other side of the bed because I was too lazy to go back to mine and again we ended up cuddling each other.