Manipulated

Katie Dempsey

It was close to midnight and everyone went to bed... or so I assumed. I was really hungry and needed food but I know that I would end up spewing again but I knew that I had to eat something because my blood sugar was super low so I snuck to the kitchen and started cooking pancakes with bacon and cinnamon toast. After I was done eating, I changed into my bathing suit and headed straight for the hot tub... I figured that soaking in the tub and relaxing would get my mind off Shawn...

Shawn Mendes

I couldn't get my mind off Katie and all I could think about was her and the smell of cinnamon toast and maple syrup... someone must've snuck into the kitchen and made some food and I got curious so I decided to see who it was and if I could have a bite of it... I'll admit, I didn't ate much during dinner because all I could think about was Katie... so I decided to confront her and beg her for forgiveness but apparently she wasn't in her room because she left her door open so I panicked and started calling her and just then, I heard her phone ringing from the kitchen and I immediately bolted to the kitchen to only find the empty plate on the counter top and Katie's phone beside it...

Katie Dempsey

After I was done soaking, I got out and headed to the counter for my food only to bump into Shawn... there was that awkward silence between us before I felt really sick again and bolted to the restroom and started spewing again but sadly this time, Shawn had witnessed it and he held my hair up and comforted me I was in a mess! And after I was done, I washed up and then there's that awkward silence again... I didn't know what to do or how to react so I just smiled at him before heading straight to my room without realizing that he was following me from behind... I turned around to shut the door only to end up looking him in the eyes as I gasped and ignored him.

Shawn Mendes

"Babe we need to talk... please?!" I begged just then I saw the room full of tissues everywhere and of course food all over the table... she literally has a tub of ice creams and apparently sour patch kids in them... it was a weird combination but I couldn't judge her because I love her... but I was also concerned because I knew she was sick but she won't admit it...

Katie Dempsey

"Shawn, this isn't a good time to talk right now... why don't you go and kiss Regina instead?! You look like you were enjoying that kiss!!" I replied while looking for something that would actually fit me because all my clothes won't... I figured that I must've gained a lot of weight and I was in a wet bathing suit and was freezing so I had no choice but to change into a new set of clothes in front of Shawn since he refused to get out and that he was in the room with me... I put on one of Shawn's sweaters along with one of his sweat pants... it was awkward because I had no choice but to use his clothes instead...

Shawn Mendes

I looked at her and smiled "so are you not mad at me now?" I asked while hoping that she would forgive me but apparently not. She was still giving me the silent treatment... girls are honestly confusing... and I'm not leaving her alone until she decides to forgive me...

Katie Dempsey

I ignored Shawn and started stuffing my face with ice cream and sour patch kids... it was a weird night but I didn't care because I was constantly hungry yet constantly throwing up at the same time... and Shawn wouldn't leave me alone... I tried my best to resist Shawn but he was way too attractive and irresistible so I decided to head straight to the fire place to keep myself warm because my stupid stomach just decides to tell my brain to eat nothing but ice cream with sour patch kids on a ski trip... and of course... Shawn followed.

Shawn Mendes

"Babe!! Don't ignore me!! I love you so much!!" I begged and started tearing up... I've never cried for a girl before in my entire life and that's when I knew that I'll have to try harder to keep her... and then she turned around and hugged me "I forgive you babe..." she replied while wiping my tears with her fingers...

Katie Dempsey

What was I suppose to do?! Shawn was already crying and I felt really bad because him hurting actually breaks my heart and I love him so much and I wanted the rest of the ski trip to be an awesome one for Shawn and so I decided to forgive him but instead of kissing and making out with him, I hugged him and faked a smile because I was feeling sick and uncomfortable at the same time... "I'm sorry Shawn... we can't be together for now." I looked down and went straight to my room and of course he followed... I looked at him and finally told him that I was sick and didn't want to spread any germs to him but apparently he didn't care and made out with me anyway and so I kissed back and made out with him as well.

Shawn Mendes

I'm glad that she had forgiven me and we ended up falling asleep while cuddling each other but of course none of us slept because she's always waking up in the middle of the night and throwing up every once in awhile... I felt really bad and decided to stay up and look after her.

Katie Dempsey

After throwing up multiple times, I finally slept at 6am... I felt really awful and bad for keeping Shawn all night and so I apologized to him before falling asleep in his arms. Both Shawn and I ended skipping half of the team bonding activities and we ended up waking up at noon. And everyone else had gone up the mountain to ski so Shawn and I had the entire cabin to ourselves.