friends???

Tiffany's POV

"Tiffany-Annie get here now!" Shouted miss Elly

Miss Elly took me in when my perants died she knows how im diffrent but she doesnt like me.

"Im here Miss Elly." I said as I walked through the doors.

"Well people are coming to adopt to day. Would you like thd chance of beaning adopted?" Normaly I would say no but I said yes as I know its zalfie coming to adopt.

-

--

-

-

--

-

I ran as fast as a lion to my shared room to tell one of my roommates. I have 5 friends in one room, I know thats alot.

I was telling jade b about zoe coming. Jade has blonde haor blue eyes. When I told jade she bounced of the wall. I forgot to tell you are rooms name is YouTube. Its quicker for the adoption people to know what you like. The rooms are called: YouTube, Music, School, Football, Make-up and hair. YouTube is the smallest room the overs has about 20 or more people in them.

My room has jade b , jade p, hazel , jasmine,  Sarah and me.

At that moment the girls came in.

"Hey girls who we watching first?" I asked brushong my hair in to bunches.

"I says ihascupquake." Sang Bonnie ( jade p) while putting her pink hair behind her ear.

" yeh lets watch her new walking dead clem diy!!" Haz ( hazel) almost screamed as she put a beanie on her blue hair.

"Can I have next pick?" Asked jaz (jasmine) as she spun round whiping me in the face with her red hair.

" woah jaz calm down." Giggled sarah.

"Tiffie ( Tiffany-Annie) can you do a Arianna grande style?" She asked me.

" yeh how about the one with little buns at the front and the rest down? " I asked

" AMAZBALLS!!!" Sarah screamed. So j (jade b) put on ihascupquake as I brushed sarahs purple hair into the style

Your wondering why us 12 year olds have multcoulered hair. Well I was born with my hair the coulers itmis but I was builed for it so the rest of the group apart from j dyed there hair. Now im no longer builed.

" they adopters will be here soon everyone get ready" shouted the speakers.

Great anouther day of not geting adopted. YAY!!!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Iv now finished Sarahs hair. Now im redying haz's hair quickly. After that I styled it into perfect beach waves under a beanie.

Next is jaz. Her hair was redyed yesterday so I just brushed it into a fishtale plate. J just wanted her haor brushed so thats all I did. Now its Bonnie's turn. She wanted wavy hair like yammy xox. Half way through styling bonnie's hair the adopter came in. J started to use her natual charm while the rest of us just got on with things.

"Hey j is my turn next!" Jaz shouted at j

"Well who cares im outting a zalfie vid on." She said wich is the wrong thing to say to jaz she launched her self at j.

" stop it NOW!!" Screamed the lady who was adopting. We all turned to face her amd saw she was the one and only

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

--

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

--

-

-

ZOELLA AKA ZOE OR ZALFIE.