Its you!

Tiffie's POV
"I'm adopting jasmine!" Shouted Annie.
"I'm adopting Hazelton!" Shouted Mitty.
Great two more friends gone.
Why has there been a lot of youtubers adopting?
Never mind. me and Sarah went upstairs to help haz and jaz pack.
"If you see bonnie again please tell us and let us skype." Sarah said.
"Yeh it's going to be lonely."I said
"We will." Laughed jaz
"It's not going to feel right with out you two." cried haz.
After the bags were packed and they left me and Sarah went to our room a played around with my powers.
"How did you parents past on?" Asked sarah.
"Umm I don..." I was cut of by a flashback.
"Tiffie baby girl we're sorry but we have to sacrifice are selfs for your older sister. I'm sorry. when you and your sister are older you will be rejoined and live with our friend Elizabeth." mum cried.
"Your twin sister looks like a normal girl were as you have multi coloured hair.thats really your only difference. the over difference is you have you powers now but you won't and your sister hasn't got her powers yet but will get them." cried dad.

End of flashback
I told Sarah everything from the flashback. she felt really sorry for me.
"Please don't be sorry for me it's all right." I said and with that we've been acting like we've never had that conversation.

A week later.
The youtubers stopped showing up now. yet it's adopters day agian. at least me and Sarah get the pool.
Me and Sarah both have pink bikinis on and hair in a high poney tail. we were in the pool for half an hour till the adopter showed up. we never saw them enter the room as we were having so much fun. it was in till we got interrupted.
"Sarah tiffany-Annie please go and pack Sarah's back as she if now adopted." shouted the speakers. what no! They can't my last friend. I slowly walked up to my room with sarah. it's not going to be the same with out any of my friends. we finished packing Sarah's bag and took it down stairs. I wasn't shocked when i saw ldshadowlady at the door. I looked at Sarah and saw she was still in her bikini. I laughed looks like she's leaving in a bikini. I gave Sarah a hug. I looked at her shoulder and saw...

THE BIRTHMARK! SARAH IS MY SISTER! Sarah must of noticed because Lizzie had to pull Sarah away as sarah hung on tight. WAIT! my powers will be taken away Sarah gets powers we live together with some one named Elizabeth! This can't be real!