Again?

Tiffie's POV
It's been 3 days since Bonnie left. everyone's been acting like Bonnie never left. iv been sad but not letting it show. ( I know Tiffany/cupquake and Mitty live in America but this is my story) today is another adoption. yay. I ran to our room and sat on my bed. I flicked my hand up and then towards me, as I did that my art book flew over. oww it hit my head. I flicked my hand again and my pencil case flew over this time. I spent the next hour drawing some fan art. it was really bad so i went on our group mine craft account and made ihascupquake mittymoxx vengelfe and ldshadowlady. that took me most of the day. by now it was five mins till the adopters were here. today we all sit in a massive hall and play around and be our self so the adopters know what we like. me , haz, jaz, and Sarah sat next to each over in the hall and got out all are electronic devises. haz had the iPod and was drawing an anime of Mitty, jaz was on the laptop creating a song with Annie/vengelfes voice, Sarah had the iPad and was watching Lizzie/LDshadowlady on youtube. and I sat there with the tab updating wattpad. the two adopters came in. I moved closer to Sarah and jaz moved closer to haz. I get really nervous around people.

It took like for ever till the adopters showed there face and who they would like to adopted.
They pulled there hoods down on there hoodies and took of there sunglasses.
OMG its Mitty and Annie!!!
"I'm adopting JASMINE"
"I'm adopting HAZELTON"
(find out who adopts who next chapter or when ever I next update baiiii)