MILKSHAKE

( the vid above is the closes i could get to the song :) )

Tiffie's POV

Next day.

Today were aloud in the pool. We go room at a time as there is aloud of children in the over rooms. so the best partis only 5 of us have the pool and we can watch youtube videos while the people adopting come round.

"youtube room you may go to the pool now.Make-up please leave the pool room." shouted the speakers

Jaz has a back bikini. haz a blue bakini. bonnie has a purple bikini. sarah has a pink swim suit. I have a mulitcoulered swim suit.

we ran down stairs to the pool room. "i call watching ihascupquake!" Shouted Bonnie. Running to the laptop we have in the pool room.

"Hay lets watch a irl video you know for a chance of being adopted." Laughed jaz as Bonnie does a chicken dance.

Jaz might find it funny about one for us being adopted. But I dont as I would miss the girls.

Anyway back to our mini pool party.

We played a game were haz was on jaz's shoukders and Bonnie was on sarahs. I dont play over wise it would be unfair.

Anyway I like refarvying if thats a word.

Half way though there was a swap were the ones holding the top ones got to be up top. Then the pushing continued.

Then miss elly walked in.

"These are the ones who live life on youtube, computers, play station , xbox, wii and many more," miss elly said as if it's a chore "red hair is Jasmine , blue hair is Hazel, purple hair is Sarah , pink hair is Jade and thats Tiffany-Annie."

We all give miss elly evil faces. After we pulled the faces all the children chated in the pool.

I look up at the person adopting and OMG it is ihascupquake. I dived into the pool and swam to Bonnie.

"Hay Bonnie not to scare you but cupquakes over there." I whispered into her ear.

"No she's not." Bonnie replied but she looked out to see who it was anyway.

"Unless youve seen someome else with that face and purple hair with a blue strip. Thats cupquake." I laughed.

Bonnie was freaking out so much. I have to get cupquake to notice her.Arrr whats that song called that she dances to all the time? MILKSHAKE! For some reason she cant help but dance.

I swam over to haz.

"Go play milkshake on my count to three when I say milkshake play the song." I whispered in haz's ear she noded grining from ear to ear.

When haz got the song up I waited 3 seconds.

ONE

TWO

THREE

"MILKSHAKE!" I screamed and before I knew it Bonnie was out the pool dancing.

We were laughing so much while she was cringing and whispered something like im gonna kill you tiffie.

None of us could stop laughing. Cupquake laughthed so much she ran for the loos.

After a few mins she returned.

" im adopting jade shes soooo cute and funny!" cupquake squeaked the rest of the girls cheered happily but I felt like yanked a bit of my heart out that belongs to Bonnie and stode on it , spat on it and placed it back inside me.

I am happy for her but I will miss her sooo much.

While Bonnie left to pack we stayed in the pool.

Bonnie came down with her suitcaze and said goodbye.

"I will miss you Bonni. You were like a sister to me. Keep the braclet on and we will meet again." I whispered.

I dont think she hured me.

With that she left.