Zoe?

Still tiffany-annies POV

"All I wanted to do was watch a zalfie vid and she atacked me." Fake cried j. Wenever j fake cried she could get anyone to do anythink she wanted.

"Come here im taking you home from that moster they call a child. " snickered zoe. I could see how sad that made jaz feel.

Thags why jaz ismin the orphange when she was born her mum died, and her dad abused her. Calling her a monster for killing his wife and her mum. All I could see was zoe yelling at jaz.

My anger boiled inside me.

I carnt help this I need air. I need fresh air NOW!!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

bonnie's POV

I can see Tiffie getting angry. Everyone in this room apart from zoe and j know about tiffies powers. I rushed to the window and opened it while sarah pulled tiffie over to it. We have to be quick or someone's goimg to get hurt.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sarahs POV

I couldnt get tiffie over to the window quick enough. Before we knew it she was up in the air.jaz jumped to grab tiffie but missed. When tiffie flys she gets hurt.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

J's POV

Yes now no one else will be adopted by zoe.Tiffie was getting angry because zoe called jaz a monster.

Suddnely Tiffie was in the air. I could tell you this is not normal. The other girls just looked worried.