Arrival

It took 34 years for your ship to leave the phantom zone. It had gotten stuck there and without any proper equipment to save yourself, you were forced to remain there until you ran out of supplies. For the most part, you spent it hibernating to conserve as much and water as you could but as it got closer to the 34th year mark, you had a harder time having the will to continue to do so. You had no idea what had happened to your younger cousin and sister. Kal-El was only.year old when your uncle and aunt shipped him off. Kara was 10 years younger than you when she had been shipped off.  For all you knew, they could've already died. What was even the point of continuing to survive if you were never getting out.

The night you had decided to stop conserving energy, was the night that by some miracle, a meteor hit your ship, knocking it back to course. Your father had built the ship very well that it only took a few months for the ship to land at it's destination. 

The moment you stepped out, you were surrounded by men and women with guns pointed at you. You wanted to fight them as you had remembered your father telling you about special abilities that you would develop but you didn't want to risk it. How were you to know that you would not be killed by their weapons. You didn't spend close to 40 years in complete darkness to come so close to the finishing line and not finish. The need to find Kara and Kal-El outweighed, the need to save yourself. 

Since you had so much time in the ship, you had developed several hobbies, learning new languages had been one of them so it wasn't difficult for you to understand what they were saying. 

"Get on your knees and hands on your head. We will shoot if you try anything!"

The man in front of you yelled right in your face. 

Complying to their request, you got down on your knees and placed your hands behind your head. Once done, someone came behind you and handcuffed your hands together. They didn't last long as you had barely moved and they ended up ripping apart. The soldiers take it as an act of defiance and unload their bullets on you. They weren't going to risk it with a dangerous alien. To their surprise, none of their bullets work, they just seem to fall off of you. 

"It can't be."

A radio comes on and the static is too much for you. It triggers something in your body, practically activating all your super senses. It's mind numbing to hear everything around you and quite horrifying to see through these humans. Wanting for everything to stop, you close your eyes, covers your ears and fall to the ground to center yourself. 

The soldiers around you are completely fascinated about you. They've been trained to notice everything about a person and what you've been showing has been pointing to all the signs of a kryptonian. The super strength, the bulletproofness, and the super sense. All that combined with the familiar symbols on their ship, they knew they had struck gold. 

There's a moment of hesitation to approach you but when they see that you're too busy trying to deal with your new powers, they take advantage of it and slap on some reinforced cuffs that are impossible for anyone to break. No longer being able to cover your ears, you're back to listening to everything. You struggled in their hands but there was nothing you could do. Your hands had been tied.

X

You're in a car for the longest time. You had arrived in the daylight and it was already nighttime. The few hours in the car had given you enough time to get your powers under control so it was no longer as painful as it was earlier. 

The car finally stops and everyone climbs out, you're dragged out of the vehicle and led down a serious of hallways and rooms until you reach a room that had been labeled, 'medical'.

"Ah. You must be the kryptonian that everyone has been waiting for. I'm Maxwell Lord but you can call me Mr. Lord."

You don't say anything as he continues talking.

"Not much of a talker, huh? Don't worry. Just need to draw some blood from you, slap on some new cuffs and you'll be led to your new house."

He pulls out a sharp needle that looked like it had been dipped in something green. It doesn't look threatening but as it get closer, you start feeling sicker. 

"Fascinating, isn't it. A little souvenir from your planet. We call it kryptonite. It weakens you."

You clench your fists and struggle against the bindings to get away from it but it's useless. They are reinforced and you're unable to move. You cry out in pain as he roughly shoves the needle in. He collects a few tubes of blood and then pulls out the needle. 

"All done. That wasn't too bad, was it?"

You're glaring at him but continue to stay quiet. He walks over to a pair of handcuffs that had been sitting on the counter of the room. Quickly locking the cuffs on, he activates them again. Making you feel sick all over. 

"Oh how I've been wanting to do this to a kryptonian for so long. You're a miracle. Unlike those other two."

He says bitterly. He presses a button and in walk two guards. 

"We're all done here. Take her to her cell."

They don't even let you stand properly as they drag you down to your cell. It wasn't like you could even stand, the blood that he had taken from you, had drained you. You felt weak and sick. 

"Enjoy your new live, scum."

They spit at you after locking you in your cage. 

You barely have the energy to lift yourself to your 'bed.' If you could even call it that. There was no pillows, a thin blanket and no mattress. You were just laying on a piece of flat metal. Much like the one that you had been strapped in medical. 

You closed your eyes and cried for the very first time in years.