Red Kryptonite

Lex has been smiling nonstop after he handed the necklace to you. You were so much easier to control when under the influence of red kryptonite. He knew it was a gamble to give it to you but it was going to be the only way to get you to fight with him. Without you, he was going to lose the fight against the supers. 

"I want to see Lena, Lex. You keep telling me 'the next day' everyday and I'm getting tired of hearing that excuse."

He can clearly see how angrier you're getting as you continue to punch the wall until it's nothing but a pile of dust. 

"I'm going to be honest with you, (fake name). I didn't want to tell you this because it was going to hurt you but you gave me no choice."

You wrap your hand around his throat and start squeezing it. Lex forced himself to not use his kryptonite emitters as you choked him. It was just going to make you lose your trust in him and he couldn't let that happen. He was so close to the end. He holds out his tablet, where it shows Lena being handcuffed to a chair. Beside her stood, Kara and Kal-El. 

You let him go, grabbing the tablet before it falls to the floor. 

"What the hell is this?!"

"You know who they are, (fake name). They're your sister and cousin. They took Lena because they hated the fact that you were falling in love with a human. I had only kept this from you because I know you were just going to rush out and try to rescue her." He slowly stands up and motions to the other people around them. "Look at all the help they have. If you had gone in alone and untrained, they would have killed you. But now you have me. You're trained in every fighting style known to mankind."

Your mind clears itself as you look at them. Your sister and cousin are alive.

Lex can see the effects of the kryptonite weakening. 

"They knew when you crashed here on earth. They watched you get taken and yet they did nothing. We might have started off on the wrong foot but that's all in the past. I'm the one who got you out of there. I'm the one who kept you alive, (fake name). I'm the one who introduced you to Lena. Not them. All they did was take away the one thing you loved. Tell me, is that any way to treat your family."

"No..They couldn't have known. I was stuck in the phantom zone for so long."

"Kara was stuck in the phantom zone too but she wasn't taken in. Can you see a similar mark to yours on her wrists?"

You zoom in on Kara's wrist to check to see if she had any marks around them but can't seem to find any. 

"Kal-El, rescued her. He got to her before those bad men did. He knew that your ship had crashed and so did Kara. They left you all alone, (fake name)."

Tears start to come out and you quickly wipe them away. Your veins glow a shade much darker than ever. 

"I'm going to kill them. I'm going to make them suffer like I suffered."

"Good. That's good. I want you to save your energy for tomorrow."

"No! I want to save, Lena now!"

"This is why I'm the one in charge. You've been training for the past few hours. You're a kryptonian but you still have a limit. Tonight, you sleep on the sun bed and then we'll strike in the morning."

He was right. You weren't feeling 100% and you needed all your strength. You nodded and silently followed him to the sun bed. 

X

"Congrats, Lex. You finally did it. You managed to convince a kryptonian to turn against their kind. I couldn't be prouder."

Lex smiles and pours two glasses of whiskey. One for him and the other one for his mother. 

"Thank you, mother. Lets not forget that Lena played huge part in this. Had it not been for Lena. I wouldn't have been able to easily manipulate and control the kryptonian."

"After all these years, Lena is finally good for something."