Watchtower

"I have a surprise for you and everyone else."

Lena tells you one evening that she comes home late at night. You give her a smile and pull her down to sit on your lap so she can explain what she had up her sleeve. 

"Babe, I told you that you don't have to try to use your money so that they can like you. They already like you."

She rests her head on your chest while she starts playing with your fingers. 

"I know but I can't help it. Years of living with the Luthors have made me doubt myself and the relationships that I have with people."

You sigh and lean down to kiss the top of her head. 

"Well you're stuck with us now so it's not going to be easy to get of us."

"Not like I want to."

"Oh good because I love you."

"I love you too. As I was saying, I have a surprise for everyone. I was hoping you could skip work and come with me in the morning."

You can't help but laugh as Lena tells you to skip work. 

"Oh, I'm sure my boss wouldn't mind that I'm missing work. Do you want me to tell Kara and the rest?"

"Please. It'll be worth it."

"I'll let them know then. In the meantime, did you eat?"

Lena buries her face in your neck before replying to you. 

"Was that a no?"

She starts to place kisses on your neck to try to distract you but you stop her before she has chance to take things further. You gently grip her hair and pulled her head back so she could face you, the action making Lena moan softly. Any other time and you would've taken her to bed but right now, she was in trouble for skipping dinner. 

"I don't think so. You said you were going to try to eat at the office."

"I know but I got distracted. They told me about how your surprised was finished and I was too exited to wait until tomorrow to check it out with everyone."

You sigh and shake your head in amusement. Lena was just too adorable. 

"Please don't make it a habit of missing lunch. Now lets get you something to eat. I put the leftovers in the oven since Jess texted me that you had left without letting her know. 

"Oh my god, Jess."

"Don't worry. I let her go home but she's mad that you were able to slip out unnoticed."

"Yeah, she really has a lot of patience with me. I need to give her a raise."

"Mhm. Now lets get some food."

X

Lena had pushed everyone inside the elevator so that everyone could arrive at the top floor at the same time. 

"Lena, are you finally going to tell us why you made us cram in here like sardines. We could've all made it with two trips."

"Yeah, well I wanted to see the look in your faces when you see what I did for you. Now close your eyes."

"What? No way. I'm going to fall."

"Alex, you'll be fine. I'll make sure you won't fall."

Kara tells Alex as she closed her eyes.

"I better not fall."

Everyone laughs at Alex as they close their eyes. When the elevator opens up, they step out of it one by one until everyone had gotten off. Lena stands in front of them and pulls out her camera.

"Now you can open them.'

She takes the picture at the moment they realize what the place was.

"Lena, this is amazing. This must have cost you a fortune."

"Alex, what's the point of having a lot of money if I can't spend it to spoil my girlfriend and friends."

Brainy walks around the room, admiring at all the high tech that Lena had built and installed for them to use. 

"These computers are far more advanced that anything I've seen before. They look like the ones from where I'm from."

"I'll take that as a compliment. I spent weeks trying to get them to analyze large amounts of data at a fast speed and included a few more upgrades."

Lena watches as they all walk around the room, admiring and trying out all the new technology and equipment that Lena had built and bought for them. You stay behind with her, wrapping your arms around her waist from behind and placing your head on her shoulder. 

"This is what you've been doing all those late nights?"

"Yeah, I wanted you and the team to have a safe place to operate. I know  laws have improved but it's still scary to know that people want to hurt you."

You leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"Thank you Lena. We truly appreciate everything you've done and will do to help us."

"I just want to keep you safe."

"And you've succeeded with all those suit and weapon upgrades. I think you should take a short vacation. You've overworked yourself. Why don't we take a short vacation? I want to be able to show you how much I appreciate you without anyone interrupting us?"

You whisper to her before nipping her ear.

"T..that can be arranged."

"Good. But for now, lets go home so I can makeup for the fact that we would barely spend our nights together. I missed you so much."

Lena takes you hand and leads you to the balcony that she had installed for you and Kara to use. 

"Uh, we're leaving guys. Call me if you have any questions or concerns."

You pick her up bridal style and hover over the floor as you turn to face them.

"Please don't. We're going to be very busy for the next few hours. Maybe even days."

You tell them before flying off.

"What could they be possibly doing that we can't reach them?"

Kara asks out loud.

"You don't want to know Kara."

Alex answers.

"But I want to know. How are we supposed to reach them if we need their help."

"Kara, they are going to be having sex. If you don't want to get scarred, don't  go to their apartment."

Nia tells her.

"Oh Rao!"