Relaxing Days

Lena knew it wasn't going to be easy to get you out of your shell. The facility had kept you over a year and so it wasn't going to just happen overnight.

For the first couple of days, Lena did most of the talking. Telling you what you had to do so you could know it was okay when she wasn't around. It helped that she did it repeatedly until eventuallyd you just did it on your own. You no longer waiting for her to eat or take a shower or practically wait for her to give you permission to do anything. It was liberating but you still kept quiet. This was all new to you and she still hadn't laid out any rules.

When Lena saw that you were much more comfortable doing your own thing, she began to ask you questions. Mainly asking you about what you wanted to eat or do to keep things simple but as you started to give more than one word answers, she was able to have actual conversations with you. The change in you was a complete 180. Gone was the girl that was afraid of doing anything. Standing in front of Lena was a much more confident woman.

With you breaking two of the most important rules, nothing else mattered. You felt safe around Lena that you let lose. Actually talking whenever you wanted and doing whatever you wanted.

You weren't sure how you were ever going to repay her for what she had done.

"Thank you for not giving up on me, Lena."

Lena turns around to face you, giving you a wide smile.

"You don't have to thank me, (y/n). Had it not been for my brother, then none if this would have happened."

You nod, not really denying what she had said.

"Still. I don't think anyone would've done what you did."

She bites her lip and looks down at what she was cooking. Really just to hide the blush that had managed to appear. It was happening a lot with you around and she couldn't help but notice it would happen to you too. Neither of you said anything to the other about it.

"Lets not think about that. What matters is that you're stuck with me."

You rolled your eyes and continued helping her with the food.

"I'm happy I was stuck with you."

X

The days went by and the two of you got much closer. Lena would tell you things that she had never told anyone including her brother. It made you feel special. In return, you had told her about your life back in Krypton. It fascinated her whenever you would do so and so you always made sure to tell her a random story about your adventures in Krypton.

Truthfully, you loved seeing the look of wonder in her eyes. It made you feels things that you had never felt before. You wanted to ask Lena about it but you were afraid of what she would think. If she had felt the same way, she would have said something. So you kept it a secret.

It's why you would sneak glances at her when she wasn't looking. You liked catching her off guard because she had her walls down. A thing that was rare.

X
Spending weeks with Lena allowed you to feel comfortable about telling her about your sister and cousin. Mainly hoping that she had an idea of where they could be.

"So you were sent here with your sister and cousin."

You nod, for the past hour, you had explained to her the events that led for you to arrive in Earth.

Lena bit her lip at the new information. She knew you were Kryptonian but hadn't put two and two together. Of course, the other Kryptonian on Earth would also be related to the Super's. She wanted to tell you about them but wasn't sure how you were going to take the news.