Epilogue

Zack sat down on a bean bag near Ryan's wall full of photos linked to their father.

"Now where did I put that marker..." said Ryan fumbling around his desk.

"Looking for this?" said a voice.

"Oh good, Zack you found it!" said Ryan without looking up

"Ryan, I didn't say that." said Zack looking at the source of the voice.

Ryan looked up to see a figure in a black trench coat holding a black sharpie. X calmly spoke.

"I am only here to help."

Ryan grabbed a microwave and armed it with his gloves. Zack picked up a crayon to throw at X.

"Really, Zack?" asked Ryan looking at his brother's choice of weapon.

"I'm telling you again, I am only here to help." said X with his hands up. "You are part of something bigger, Alesters."

"Who cares? You killed our brother."

"And you will both be dead if the current situation continues." said X. "Open a news channel."

Ryan reluctantly let his guard down. He clicked a button on his computer and opened a holographic news channel.

The news anchorman said :

"Breaking News! The recently assassinated president shall be replaced by the candidate who was next in line. He is a physicist and an Endatium mineral researcher... please welcome El Furic!"

A man stepped onto the podium dressed in a black suit. Ryan immidiately recognised him, but just to confirm, he brought out X's torture files. He stopped the video when the man posing as his father somehow changed his face and opened the screenshot in a hologram. He placed the news broadcast and the screenshot side by side for comparison.

"Oh my god," said Ryan.

E l F u r i c 

L u c i f e r

END