~Nightmare~

(Some hurt/comfort because I crave-)

Oc/character is in a relationship with character/oc. Throughout the entire relationship, oc/character has refused to sleep alongside Character/oc, and would usually get up and go back to their own home if they grew sleepy. This confuses and concerns Character/oc, but they decide not to question it. Time goes on, and Character/oc decides that they want to take their and Oc/Character's relationship to the next level by asking Oc/character to move in with them. When they ask Oc/Character about this, Oc/character looks a little hesitant.
"If I do...Is there a spare room I can sleep in?"
"No, Just one bedroom. We can share it, though."
"No, no! Uh...what about the couch?"
"I got rid of the couch because it was old..."
"Right right! When's the new couch coming in?"
"In a few days."
Oc/character mumbles some curse words under their breath.
"I need some time to think about this."
"Of course. Whenever you're ready."
A day passes, and Oc/character has thought it over.
"I'll move in with you...but I'll sleep on the floor in the living room."
"But the thermostat stopped working in the living room."
"...are you serious or making up excuses?"
"...Both."
"I'm still sleeping on the floor in the living room."
"Ok..."
Nighttime rolls around, and after a day of Oc/character unpacking some of their things, it's time to hit the hay for oc/character. Oc/character sets up a makeshift bed on the living room floor, climbing into it and saying their goodnight to Character/oc.
Character/oc says his goodnight back, going to get himself ready for bed. When they're ready and come back out to the kitchen to turn off the lights, he notices Oc/character thrashing around on their makeshift bed, murmuring words hard to make out, tears escaping their eyes. So this is why they didn't want to move in at first...
Character/oc immediately rushes over to them, trying to wake oc/character up. After a few, oc/character bolts out of their bed, starting to cry. Comfort ensues-