~Wolf Children~

(It isn't a RP book until it's me stealing this prompt from TheFriendlySpirit1...with the same template)

!TW!: death, crying, bullying, minor blood/injury, and pregnancy/mpreg. But it's mainly fluffy-(with some angst)

(Heads up: if you want a different 'how they met' compared to the movie, or you want to stick to how A and B canonically met in their universe, we can choose a different how we met than the one in the scenario. Also, we can change the creature to be other than a wolf if you want to - but it still has to be a creature of some sort(example: Deceit(from Sanders sides) ships: Deceit is a half-snake/half-naga instead of a wolf-))

"'Mama, mama! come, I'm finished with my food!'
'Ta-ta-ta, ta-ta-ta, come, let's go out for a walk!'"

Character/OC is a student at a university, living the normal life, until a strange person(OC/Character) shows up to one of the classes Character/OC is in. This person has never been to this university before...strange. Character/OC catches up with OC/Character not long afterwards, leading to a short coversation, the two bumping into each other various times throughout the week, and hanging out.
The two fall in love. One day while the two are on a date(somewhere secluded), OC/Character admits and shows that they're part wolf/werewolf(or another creature), expecting Character/OC to run away or see them differently, but Character/OC loves them the same. As the years/months go on, Character/OC and OC/Character live together and have Kid 1, raising them for a few years and eventually having another kid(kid 2), After Kid 2 is born, OC/Character decides to go out to get something. A few hours later, OC/Character is still not home, and Character/OC starts to get worried. Because of OC/Character not being home for a while and Character/OC starting to get worried, Character/OC starts to trudge through heavy rain while carrying the two Smol children to find OC/Character. A few moments later, Character/OC finds OC/Character in their wolfform. Dead. From now on, Character/OC has to raise their and Side B's half-wolf/werewolf/(same creature as OC/Character) smols until they're old enough to choose if they want to be a wolf/(same creature as OC/Character) or a human. That can't be so bad...right?