Chapter 2

•KINGDOM•

Waking up I look over and see Anastasia's friend Alyssa still sleep with her titties all out.

Grabbing the cover I pull it up over her chest and get out of bed slipping on my sweats when my room door opens.

"Nigga you smashed". Nino asked looking over at the sleeping girl.

"Mind yo business man". I said and he started laughing.

"That mean you did smash". He said and I shook my head walking into the bathroom.

"Get out nigga". I called out and I heard the door close.

Cutting the shower on I drop my sweats and get inside.

Halfway through the shower the shower door opens and In steps a naked Alyssa. Looking at her body my eyes travel up to her face.

"What you doing ma". I ask looking down at her.

"O-oh I'm sorry I-I thought". She said trying to get out of the shower but I grabbed her arm.

"You cool I was just trying to see what was up". I said wrapping my arms around her.

"I have a boyfriend". She blurted out as I was kissing down her neck.

"What that got to do with us". I ask as she looked up at me.

"Everything". She said causing me to let out a chuckle.

"Yo nigga don't got shit to do with us". I said before I started washing up.

|25 minutes later|

Walking down the steps with Alyssa behind me we walk into the kitchen and Anastasia was cooking.

"Why you walking like that". She asked Alyssa as she took a seat beside me.

"What are you talking about". Alyssa asked laying her head on my shoulder.

"He laid that pipe down good". She said causing everybody to laugh except Alyssa.

"Haha don't do me". She said before taking her plate from Anastasia.

"We have to get going after we're done Alyssa you have a meeting at 10 and it's 8:30 already". Anastasia said looking through her phone.

"Okay".She said before she continued to eat.

After eating I got dressed cause Nino and I had some shit to handle.

Everybody was walking out of the house and getting in the car when I forgot something.

"Yo Alyssa let me get your number". I said walking over leaning down into her window holding my phone out to her.

"Ight be safe". I said kissing her and I could hear them squealing as I walked to my car laughing.

"What was all that about". Nino asked as I pulled out of the driveway.

"Nothing". I said and he kept looking at me.

"What nigga I just met the girl last night there ain't nothing there". I said with a shrug.

"But you just kissed her and you don't kiss no damn body but whatever you say bro". He said dropping the conversation.

|company|

Pulling up outside the building I pull my pants up as we walk up to the door and I put my eye up to the scanner and the door opens.

"You always had to be extra". Nino said causing up both to laugh.

"Get off my dick nigga you asked me for a scanner for your office so who extra now". I said as we looked around to see everything was clean.

"I'll be in my office let me know when everybody make it cause we got a meeting today". I said and he nodded before walking off to his office.

I run shit a little different I know the people that work for me got family so I give them time to drop they kids off, take care of they parents, or whatever they need to do before they come to work.

|2 hours later|

"Aye bro the workers here". I heard Ninos voice say through the intercom in my office.

"Good looks I'll be down in a minute". I said before placing down the papers I was looking over.

Pushing my chair back I stand up and walk out of my office and down the stairs.

"Good morning boss". Everybody said once I made it to the last step.

"Wassup so yesterday we was a little low on our product and I don't want to blame anybody but if I find out you stealing my shit it's over with for you that's all I had to say now get to work". I said and everybody went to their stations.

"Yo Ty'shawn let me holla at you real quick". I said causing him to look over at me.

"Wassup boss". He said slapping hands with me.

"Be on the look out and tell me who taking my shit I want a name or names on my desk by the end of the week". I said lowly since people were walking past us.

"I got you". He nodded before walking off.

Going up the stairs I scan my eye and walk in before taking a seat at the desk and looking at all the papers that were spread out.

I got a lot of work to do...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE