Chapter 15

•KINGDOM•

Hearing talking downstairs I get out of bed and walk downstairs to see Anastasia and Nino sitting on my couch watching tv.

" Why are y'all always here don't y'all got a house".I ask making them look over at me.

"But we like your house". Nino said and I smacked my lips.

"Why the hell y'all get a house y'all might as well moved in with me". I said taking a seat on another couch.

"That's not a bad idea Bro our house can be rented out". Nino said and I shook my head.

"Hell no I was joking". I said causing them both to laugh.

"Aye Sis you talked to Alyssa yet". I ask Anastasia and she shook her head.

"I'm going to stop by the office today to talk to her I miss my bestfriend and I want to talk it out". She said and I nodded.

"I tried calling her but the number don't work and my guy can't find her so when you go up there let her know I want to talk". I said and she started smiling causing me to shake my head.

"Aww you miss my bestfriend". She said as I threw my head back.

"I ain't gone lie I do". I said smiling a little.

"While you blushing and shit you need to get ready so we can go hand this product out". Nino said looking over at me from the tv.

"I'm about to get dressed nigga". I said standing up.

Walking back up the stairs I walk into the bathroom cutting the shower on before getting in.

                                     •ALYSSA•

Strapping  Saint into the car seat Damon walks into the room standing by the door.

"Where you going". He asked folding his arms leaning against the door.

"I have to go to work I have a very important meeting". I said standing up picking up Saints car seat.

"Look I ain't mean to hit you last night while you were holding him but you was disrespecting my girl". He said and I just walked passed him.

"Look I have to go or I'll be late". I said walking down the stairs and out the front door to my car.

Strapping Saint I'm I close the door and get in. Starting the car up I pull off towards my job.

|Work|

Parking in my reserved parking spot I cut the car off and get out going to the back to get Saint out.Grabbing his diaper bag I throw it over my shoulder and make my way inside the building.

"Good morning Ms.Bailey,On my gosh you brought Saint". My assistant said looking at the car seat in my hand.

"Yea no babysitter today but I'll be in my office until the meeting". I said making my way into my office and closing the door.

"You want to help mommy draw". I ask placing his car seat in the chair beside me.

"Let's get started". I say to myself grabbing my pen and some sketch paper.

|35 minutes later|

My office phone started ringing breaking me out of my concentration.

"Yes". I ask continuing to draw.

"You have a Anastasia here to see you". My assistant said and I looked over at the phone.

"U-uh send her in". I said before ending the call.

Saint started to whine so I had to take him out of the car seat and rock him.

The door opened and Anastasia walked in but she stopped once she looked down and saw Saint.

She then walked over and took a seat in front of me.

"Why". She asked staring at me.

"Why what". I ask looking down before looking back up at her.

"Why did you say all that shit to me over the phone". She asked and my eyes started to tear up.

"Anastasia I didn't mean any of it Damon held me at gun point and told me if I didn't say it he was going to kill you". I said looking at her with sad eyes.

"How come you didn't call me". She asked and I shook my head.

"He broke my phone but I did try I called you from my new number". I said as I stopped rocking.

" I block numbers that I don't know when they keep calling". She said looking down at Saint.

"That's probably why my text messages didn't go through". I said and she nodded.

"So who's baby you got". She asked nodding towards Saint.

"This is a actually my baby his name is Saint". I said standing up and making my way around the desk.

"When were you ever pregnant and who's the dad". She asked as I placed him in her arms.

"I don't know when I got pregnant but rub his cheek he'll open his eyes". I said leaning against the desk.

She rubbed his cheek and his eyes fluttered open causing her to gasp.

"Oh my gosh he has Kingdoms eyes". She said looking up and I smiled.

"You know he's been asking about you and trying to call you". She said looking back down at Saint.

"I've been trying to get in touch with him too". I said just as a knock came to the door.

"Your 3:00 is here". My assistant said and I nodded.

"Thank you". I said and she closed the door.

"Can you watch him till I'm done". I ask and she nods.

"Are you going to follow me to Kingdoms house when your done". She asked as I gathered my papers.

"Yeah". I said making my way out of the room and towards the meeting room.

"Let's get started". I said closing the door.

Hopefully things turn out right...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE