Chapter 13

•KINGDOM•

Taking a seat on the couch I feel somebody hit the back of my head causing me to look back.

"Why you sitting down". Anastasia asked with her hand on her hip.

"I'm tired as fuck I been in this bitch moving shit since 9 it's 2". I said leaning head back onto the couch.

"We would've been done if you and Nino wasn't playing around the whole time". She said mugging me as I laughed.

"Cause you working a nigga". I said as Nino walked in.

"Leave that man alone he helping us move in let him rest". He said and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Shut up I'm talking to my brother right brother". She said looking over at me and I nod my head.

"So I came in here helping yo ass and you gone agree with her that's foul bro". Nino said shaking his head causing me and Anastasia to laugh.

"Cause he know what the fuck going on". She said and I shook my head.

"Let me get up cause we got some shit to handle ". I said standing up.

"Y'all only got to put the dressers up and y'all done". Anastasia said and we walked upstairs to their room.

We started working on the dresser and it was quiet.

"You ever think about Alyssa". Nino asked breaking the silence.

"Yea I was feeling her shit I still am". I said with a shrug.

"Then why you don't give that girl a chance I know she lied but you punished her enough for it she really care about you". He said getting me to thinking maybe he was right.

"I'm gone call her later".I said as we continued to work on the dresser.

|2 hours later|

Finishing up the last dresser that shit was not as easy as it seemed.

"You ready to go". Nino asked and I nodded my head.

"Let me go talk to Anastasia you can go ahead and go I'll drive there". He said and I nod walking out of the house and to my car getting in. Starting it up I back out and pull off.

|Building|

Scanning in I walk in and sit on the couch waiting for my workers to show up.

After a few minutes they did and everybody was talking and shit while we waited on Nino.

"I'm here bro". He said walking through the door closing it.

"Fuck took you so long Dude". I ask looking over at him.

"It was traffic". He said standing beside me and I nodded.

"AYE Y'ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP". Nino yelled and I shook my head as everybody got quiet.

"I need half my men to suit up and the other half get in the car". I said before walking out of the building got in the sprinter.

"I'm gone drive the other Sprinter it ain't gone be enough room in here". He said leaning in the window.

Nodding I roll it back up and dial Alyssas number while I waited on the boys to come out.

It didn't even ring it said it was disconnected.

"We ready boss". One of the workers said getting into the car as others followed him.

Once everybody was in I backed out and pulled off.

|30 minutes later|

Parking the vans we all get out.

"Long time no see". Ray a drug dealer said as his crew stood behind him.

"Fuck all the talking you want to have yo niggas beat up two of my girls let's knuckle up". I said staring at him intensely.

"You want to fight over some bitches that work for you". He asked laughing and one of my workers said something before I could.

"Watch your mouth pussy boy those bitches you talking about is our sisters". He said and all the boys nodded.

"You see the reason your shit not picking up off the ground is because you have no respect or connection with the people working for you over here this shit a family and when you fuck with this family you get put down". I said folding my arms looking at all his men.

"No guns right". He asked and I nodded my head.

"No guns so is we fighting or what". I ask and he nodded.

"Go". I said and half of my men ran up and started doing them dirty while the ones suited up stood back with their hand on the trigger watching.

"What you not trying to fight". He asked walking up on me and I drew my hand back knocking his ass out.

After a few minutes of them fighting I called them back and let them know it was time to go.

Getting in the sprinter I start it up and pull off.

He'll think again before having his people touch mines...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE