Youtuber

Ship: Kookv
Plot: Taehyung is a big youtuber with over 10 millions subscribers and he is loved by his fandom (purples). But what happens when they found out about his secret boyfriend?

================================

Taehyung POV

At the moment I was talking to purples, my fans. Through an instagram live. I missed talking to them so I came live without letting purples known before hand.

There was about 400k purples in the live as of now. I was glad that they came on  as they might be busy with their life but how would I know and there was not a perfect time to go live either.

"So how about you ask me questions.
So comment questions?" I asked as I looked at the comments increasing as a finish saying that.

I read a few comments in my head as I choose which one to answer.

Then I chose one as I liked the question"
@Taebooty: whats your goal this year?

"Well taebooty" I started saying, laughing quietly at weird(not in a bad way) username the purple used but I continued talking.

"My goal is to......mmm....go on tour to meet purples all around the world, yep that's my goal this year" I concluded while thinking that may be Jin hyung(my manager) would let me. May be I should talk to him about it. Yep I am going to talk about this topic to him.

I started to read comments again but there wasn't much questions anymore as purples from different places where saying which countries i should go to. I smiled at their excitement but continued to search to finding the next question.

I couldn't find any interesting ones so I had to speak again.

"Guys I am glad you guys are excited but I still don't know if I can do it this year and we will have see in the future okay, I will talk with my team about it. Now please ask more questions"

Some purples said sorry while the questions finally came back as I read them in my head to choose one once again

I found the question and spoke again:
@Taeislove: do you know another language? You haven't really said where you lived or come from.

"Well first of all, I love your name. Second, I never realized that I didn't specify where I lived or come from well I currently lived in an apartment in America and I was born and raised in south korea"I answered half the question as I spoke again.

"Wow I can't believe I have been a youtuber for a year now but never said such basic information. But I couldn't help it guys I like my privacy, you understand right?"

The comments were fill with yes in different languages. But I brought my attention back to the original question.

"And Taeislove to answer your question I do speak different languages. My first one is Korean obviously, second english and finally third spanish well I am still learning spanish."

In the comments some say I was so smart for knowing more than one language, others praised me for learning different languages without really saying I was smart but do well in a lot things instead. I smiled at them through the camera.

But others said something I really wasn't expecting. Some purples were asking me to introduce myself in both korean and spanish.

"To speak both korean and spanish, sure why not?" I spoke out loud what I was thinking.

Then I started to think which one should I do first. I decided korean as it is my home country's language.

"안녕하세요, 김태형입니다. 보라색 만나서 반가워요
annyeonghaseyo, gimtaehyeong-ibnida. bolasaeg mannaseo bangawoyo"
(Hello this is Taehyung Kim. Nice to meet you purple)

(I used Google traslate so maybe its not going to sound or be traslated right so just so you know, not my fault)

I bowed my head down at a 45° degree angle as I was sitting in my work desk which meant I could have hurt myself if I did a 90° degree angle while bowing.

Purples went crazy in the comments some korean purples writting in korean saying such nice things and praising me that kind of made me blush.

But now I have to say my introduction in spanish. So I have to prepared as I haven't really finish learning the language that well.

"Ok now spanish" I warned purples as I clear my troat with nervious feelings getting to me.

"Hola mi nombre es Taehyung Kim. Me da mucho gusto conocerte purples" (hello my name is Taehyung Kim. I like being able to meet you purple)

(I traslated that myself. I speak spanish it's my first language)

Now instead of korean purples praising now spanish speaking purples were the ones who were doing it.

After a few more questions I found this question:
@taetea: are in a relationship?

I read it out loud by accident. I knew I wanted to kept my privacy so I have to lie about it as I know purples are wondering that question as I have never said if I was single but also didn't say if I was in a relationship.

Before I could even try to change the topic with purples while lying, I heard someone calling out to me from what I would guess it's the living room.

"baby where are you? You know it's cuddle time after I come back from work. BABY!!!"

The last baby was more louder that the first but I knew right then and there.

Jungkookie just expose himself infront of now 1 million purples in the Instagram live as they could hear kookie calling for me. My eyes immeadiatly widened as I looked at the camera.

I rushed to say bye and ended the live.

Only having one thought in my mind

Oh god oh god what the hell will I do now

I'm screwed. Purples will hate me now for lying to them.

================================
FEW DAYS LATER

BREAKING NEWS: FAMOUS YOUTUBER KIM TAEHYUNG IS REVEAL TO HAVE A SECRET RELATIONSHIP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so I have edit and make a better oneshot now so yeah even made it longer and not that short as it was before.

Hope you guys did like this version of the oneshot better as the first was missing some details and it some what didn't make sense in some parts but anyway byeee.