Prologue

Hello lovely readers!

I've recently reignited my interest in the wonderful pairing of Sasusaku, which, of course, this fic is about. And before you go banging your heads that this is, yet another, Sakura time travel fic, I'll have you know:

1. I'll do my best to make the plotline unique and original. I have read many time travel fics and have cultivated an idea that is separate from the usual storyline. (Though at first there might be similarities, sorry about that!)

2. As I said in my first reason, I love reading Sakura time travel fics. Unfortunately, it is mostly a hit or miss type of situation when encountering a fic. Either you love it, or you don't. So I decided, why don't I just write my own?

3. They are fun to write. So take that.

I know it says this story is Sasusaku, and it is, but please understand that it takes time to develop a relationship. It won't just be smack! Sasuke sees Sakura is more mature smack! They become friends smack! They fall in love.

No, young child. It'll be much more painful (and fun for me!) than that.

On that point, this isn't just going to be a story on Sakura and Sasuke. Various characters are going to make an appearance and contribute to the complex plot the story will eventually reveal.

I love comments and constructive criticism, also theories and questions. So fire away!

Anyway, tell me how you feel about this story and please share any ways that you think I can build upon it and improve it.

Thank you and enjoy the story!

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of characters that appear in the series.