2 Everyone,

•~•yes its starting at two coz it says amount of parts and it bugs me. OCD and all •~•

Roman was in the best place in the world! He was in imagination with his twin brother Remus!!! He loved it here, anything he could think of was here. Dragons, witches, castles! Remus on the other hand.... Well... Let's just say Remus wasn't as child minded like Roman. He was more interested in stuff Roman found gross.

Remus loved toying with his brother. He found it great fun. Would always find some way for Roman to not get the princess.

Today they were playing together! On the same quest! To kill the evil wizard that kept himself hidden away is a mountain cave away from all civilization. They had to traverse mountains, snow, and forests. This was a dream come true and he got to spend it with his one and only brother. It was the first time in so long they spent time together.

As they were trekking throughout the forest of 'Forget-Where-You-Are-ia', Roman swished his silver broadsword around to chop the vegetation out of the way. Remus was widiling "Remus was 'ere" on a tree with his gold dagger that his father gave him. He was impressed with himself, it seemed that no one had been to these parts of imagination and he wanted to leave his mark. He looked over to his brother and saw that he was busy beating up a tree.

Remus's POV:

He heard rustling in the plants and looked around curious, maybe someone else was in this part of imagination. He saw the top of someone's head that haf blonde hair with the tips died orange hiding behind a bush. A potential attacker? Friend? Foe? He had no clue what he was up for but wanted to handle it himself. Since Roman was failing the battle with a tree, he thought it would be more responsible.

He grabbed at what would be under the hair, successfully grabbing the collar of a jacket.

"Don't you think I would have seen Blonde in a forest?" He said rhetorically, feeling like he was talking to prey.

"Excuse me! Am I not allowed to admire such art?" The person in that Remus could now see was wearing a black zip up jacket and kinny jeans. amazing stuff to be hidden in the Bush with. The stereotype remarked with a wink.

Was he hitting on Remus?!

Well. Yeah.

Remus enjoyed this attention. "What such art is thou speaking of? Remus wanted to play alone, letting go of the smaller mans collar.

"Why you of course my green prince! I am Remy, babe for short. I am at your service." The man in bowed.

The both of them walked away and Remus called to his brother. " I shall be back Roman! I am with Remy." Roman barely knew who Remy was but Remus knew him pretty well. Or at least should.they had been dating for.two months now. Roman didn't know that.

Roman's POV:

At this point Roman had been defeated by the tree. He was no match for it. He heard his brother call and looked around. He couldn't hear his brother over the sounds of the forest so he decided to look around and find him. Maybe there was a villain and his brother was in need of saving by a valiant prince!

Roman walked around calling out his brothers name as he flung around his long sword to clear paths so he knew the way back to the quest.

"Remus! Remus where are you! Are you in need of a saviour!? Remus I want to continue the quest!" He was getting tired of searching for his brother. It wasn't the first time Remus just left while they were playing together. But he hoped this wasn't one of those times.

Roman heard quiet chatter in the distance, he saw two human figures as well. One was wearing what looked liked just black and another that had green as well.

Roman pondered if it was friend or foe, maybe even his brother. He began to walk up to them, keeping his guard up in case it was enemy's.

The two figures were in very close proximity to each other. They were whispering to each other. Roman had no clue of what they were talking about or what they were doing but Roman was intrigued and was hiding behind a large tree that was near them.

He noticed it was Remus, talking to the stranger. He listened in closer, but couldn't hear trying to not give away his hiding place behind the mossy tree.

"I can hear my brother, he's hiding near us. Let's see if we can coax him out of hiding." Remus whispered to Remy, with bad intentions. Remy knew exactly what he implied.

They began kissing loudly, provoking Roman to a fight. What could be happening to his brother?! With a possible enemy!

He jumped from behind the tree and saw them. He had so many questions go through his mind. But mainly one.

"What are thou doing?!" He still kept up his princely vocabulary even in the confusion. Arnt they just good.friends. that's the way it's meant to be.

"Roman. Roman. Roman. Roman. ROMAN. You see, is what it is. I shall explain later but do remember, mother isn't correct or truthful to you." Remus replied, no caring about his brother feelings or the amount he could comprehend.

Roman now had to go in search for someone to help continue his noble quest!
But first. Where would noble knights be in imagination? How would he persuade them? Would he have to share the loot? Wait he was gonna give the loot to the little village people....

~•Wow this was hard to write! Props to everyone that get over 1K words each chapter daily! Hope you liked the beginning of my book!
Peace to my gaybies,
-CLP•~•

Remembered to put publish date on the 31st of January, 2020

Character change 19/02/20.
1009 words.