5 They

•~• note that I'm using my type of schools system for everything so don't be confused;
Lesson, home lesson, first brake, lesson, second brake, last lesson.
Thanks enjoy, •~•

Romans POV just after leaving Patton:

What was I thinking.. Why would they trust me?! I'm that kid that people don't like because of my friends. They don't know that but I hope they meet me here before they meet me at school. Its nearly dinner time if I don't hurry I will be late!!!!!

Roman began running home, and through the magical powers of go with it, he was at home in his room. In his skinny jeans and tank top. You would think leaving imagination would stop you from looking like you were about to die by breathing.

But no! He was still panting like a dog and sweating. He made sure to use lots of body spray to mask the sweating and changed his clothes to another pair of skinny jeans and a new pastel red shirt with a little crown on it.

Just cause it's real life doesn't mean he doesn't want to be a prince. He put his shoes, now focusing on what was going on around him. He began to hear his mother yelling out to the house.

He ran downstairs frantically to see a very angry mother and a nearly cold dinner on the table.

"Where in the hell were you?! Where's your brother!? If the Lord wasn't looking down at me only the devil knows what would happen to you!" She yelled at me. I was getting used to the yelling. I should have been faster."So? Where. Is. Your. Brother? Where. Is. Remus?" She was holding in a lot of anger. And I was the favourite child. I only want to wonder the things she could say to Rem.

"He was hanging out with a friend last time I saw him." I muttered. She doesn't know about imagination. She just thinks it's playing make believe not a real place. I didn't want to inform her either. "I have no clue where he went."

"Well. Since you can't find him sit and eat your cold dinner then straight to your room! I won't stand for this behaviour." She said with a smile on her face holding it back. I didn't want to be the one she lashed at so I ate quickly and headed to my room.

__Time skip called sleep__

Ahh yes morning. I love mornings. Mums normally asleep or at work. Now that dads gone on a 'business trip' I don't have to deal with him.

3rd person

Roman looked around the partly lit room to see Remus asleep with a darkening mark on the side of his face. Poor Remus. Roman got up and changed before waking Remus up to alert him about school. He was grumpy like normal, not something Roman can't handle.

"But like. It's Monday." Remus said stuffing his face under a pillow he wasn't using.

"Yep. I know duke. That'd why your getting up." I pulled off the pillow guarding his face and blanket. "No choice get ready I'm leaving in five." I finished leaving the room. I don't walk to school with him. My friends wood be rude to him since his best friends with Remy. Everyone knew Remy was gay. Everyone thinks something was wrong with him. I think something's wrong with him. Wait.. Do I?

[He was brought up holy christian baby don't hate him]

I was walking to school when Charles. Yep. CHARLES rocked up next to me. Charles was one of my 'mates'. He would always bully some kid. I forgot her name. But it won't stop and people have up trying to stop him. I gave up trying to stop him.

"My King! Want a ride bro? The hot rods back in business." The man point to his car and himself.

"No thanks Charles. The walk to school is nice." it helps to unwind with a family like mine. But Roman cut himself off. Not wanting to spill anything to Charles. That would be bad. Devastatingly bad.

"Sure thing King!" Charles drove of way past the sleep limit for this area of the neighbourhood.

[Time skip to second break coz boring school]
[3 POV Roman Thinking]
"So that is the reason why a slim girl is better than a curvy one!" Charles said standing up at his remark declaring it to himself. Before his eyes locked in the poor. Innocent girl not too far away sitting by herself. I'm pretty sure her name is Heather? I'm not sure.

[First POV Charles]

I got up proud of myself. Everything I said was one hundred percent true! They are so much better. I look around the room while my friends cheered me on. They love me. Roman King wasn't very impressed by my statement which is very odd. What guy doesn't like a hot girl? He doesn't have to agree but a hot girls a hot girl. Unlike her.

All she does is sit by herself and fix her disgusting hair. She doesn't deserve friends. She's ugly. She looks like a total nerd and not the cute kind. Her large round glasses sit on her nose while she struggles to fix her hair like God dammit woman just leave it alone you can't fix that!

I can't believe she is still fixer her hair. That's it. I'm done. She deserves the pain.

[3rd POV]

Charles walked over to the girl. She didn't notice him walking over until he was looking over her.

"Hello, FrEaK." She was scared but. She couldn't help but giggle, he voice cracked badly when saying FrEaK. She heard it in her head again and began giggling excessively. Probably her only reason to laugh.

"Oh! So you think that's funny nErd." She started laughing hysterically. She was used to name calling, even directly to her. This was the cherry on top. But the joy from that moment would be gone before she knew it.

He grabbed the bun that sat messing on the top of her head. Messy enough to show natural waves but uniform enough to still have a round shape. He began tugging roughly.

There were two boys fighting in the corner and it was getting bloody. All of the teachers were trying to separate the boys. Meaning no one would notice if Heather got hurt.

He pulled at her hair, pulling a chunk out while ripping the bright red ribbon out of her hair.

The boys in the corner were still fighting and everybody was getting evacuated from the cafeteria. A bit after everyone should have left.

When the teachers were shouting for everyone to leave Charles let go of the poor girl now crying in pain. It was still loud in the room. Charles walked off to his friends flexing the new trophy.

Heather ran out the room crying silently to her locker.

[Roman First P.O.V.]

I hadn't watched what was happening with Charles. I was watching the intense fight. The two were going at it like crazy. It was one of the nerds and one of the star 'not-cool-enough to be in my friend group' bully's. The nerd lashed back and got the first move. When we got called to leave I was the first to start leaving.
Charles walked up with the red ribbon and I thought it looked familiar. Then he said about how the nerd didn't do anything. He slowed down to talk to his other friends about it.

That's when I saw the girl run out hair flying. I can't let my friends do this. Its not good! The school doesn't do anything to punish my friends. Charles mother gives heaps of money to the school.

I ran after her. I need to talk to her. I need to help!

I caught up to her at her locker, frantically unlocking it and grabbing the sole bag.

"Wait! I can get the ribbon back. I can get Charles to back off!"

"Sure." She said trying to not hiccup or voice crack through tears. I let her leave after she locked her locker.

I hope I can help her. No. I will help her.

•~• totally didn't have to write this twice. •~•

1387 words
Original publish date 27/02/20