7 To

[Patton P.O.V]

Virgil and Heath meeting Roman went really well actually! Virgil wanted Roman to have his number and everything. Heath was really off today though. I don't know what happened. Logan and Roman are still here. I gave Roman the number already and made sure that he was still comfortable being here. I wasn't. It was getting to 5pm. Bed time now. Home time. Bed time now. But I can't go home yet. Mum and Dad would be mad if I made a mess.

I grabbed my phone and messaged Virgil.

Me: Hey, is Roman alowed in Mind palace? Getting late time to go home but I can't. Can I use the guest room today? Sorry Virge this is a lot..

Emo Kiddo: About the guest room sure. Do you want your locks on the door placed there again? You never told me why you need those.. And about Roman, if Heath is cool with it.

Me: Yes the locks please. Is Heath okay with it? Isn't he with you?

Seen two minutes ago.

Me: Vigie? What's going on?

Emo Kiddo: Sorry, was talking to Heath. He's okay with Roman coming here, but he can't stay or be here when u or me aren't here.

Me: Thanks Virgie, I will tell him the new and be there soon!

I

put my phone away and explained the good news. We all decided it was getting cold and went to the Mind Palace.

I said my goodbyes and headed to the guest room and got Virgil to lock the doors, from the outside. The lack of windows in this room made it a bit dark. The guest room was very boring compared to a custom room Virgil could make. I have only be able to enter Heath's room and it looks so nice. It doesn't have the weather/time walls but they are a nice light yellow and he had photos of all of us in a large collage on the wall across from the bed. None of his family were on it. Just us.

Like I said, the guest room is boring. Its either me or Logan that might use the room but if we do we have to talk to Virgie about any changes we would like.

The walls are a off white and the roof is a lighter off white. There are two beds in the room. One named 'Soft' and one named 'Firm'. Logan prefers firm mattresses, I prefer the soft. Virgil decided it was easier to make the two original beds differ. There was a desk for a laptop that had a couple succulents that didn't need watering. That was about it for the room. The light had a dim switch to choose what you would rather. Yes. This room is boring. I wasn't in the room to have a party. I was in the room to sleep.

Good night.

[Roman P.O.V ~5:00pm]

I was talking to Logan about Musicals, my go to for when a conversation start to flop. Patton was frantically messaging on his phone. Bit odd for Pat but could be messaging home? I don't really know. He doesn't talk about his family uses its a childhood memory.

"So Roman, Virgil and Heath said that you can visit the Mind Palace. But sadly you can only be there when me or Anxiety are there and awake. But yay!" Patton let it set in and then faced Logan. "Umm Logan, I'm going to be going straight to the guest room.. Hope u guys had a good afternoon!" Patton ended. He began walking to the Weird door and opened it. Double taking and closing his wings. Me and Logan walked slower still talking about Musicals, more about the way you would tech them. It was interesting that Logan was apart of Crew. Hearing about how you would tech the pulleys and such was intriguing since I, myself am a musical lover and thespian.

I walked in the door to a relatively empty foyer, it had a rack for shoes and a couple photo frames with Patton and Virgil favourite colors painted over the edging of the frames. It was nice seeing how family like they all are. It makes me want to be around them more. To be so tightly knit that they would miss me.

Logan showed me the way to the lounge room. There were labels on all the doors of the rooms made in everyone's favourite colours, some pranking too, with my favourite being
"Tall Smart Room For Tall Nerd" underneath saying "Logan"
I couldn't help but laugh as Logan walked up to me, wondering what I was giggling then RIPPED the prank off the door. This is gonna be fun.

An odd thing, when walking in Logan and I walked past a sign that said,
"Guest Room" and underneath, "In use"

That would make sense since Patton said he would be going there straight away. But Anxiety was outside the door locking three sets of locks. One on the door knob. One slide lock, and another slide lock that had a chain.

Why was Anxiety locking Patton into the guest room? Why did Logan just not notice? Patton said he doesn't like being anywhere but home at certain times in the day. Patton has a very irregular sleeping 'pattern'.

[Logan P.O.V.]

I can't believe those children changed the name on my- the library. Heath was really stressed so he and Virgil were talking in Heath's room. Roman seems to enjoy it here which is nice. Its nice to talk to someone that understands more about the art of the backstage. Well Virgil does but he doesn't really care too much. He's memorised his part of crew over the years, while mine continually keeps changing. I haven't seen Roman personally at school yet. Heath said he had met Roman briefly at one point but Roman doesn't remember it.

While waiting for Virgil and Heath, Roman and I talked and decided to watch a movie. Virgil joining us twenty minutes in.

•~• so yeah that happened •~•

Original published date 29/02/20 (leap year mwaha)
1024 words