6 Want

[Patton POV:]

School was. Stressful. Logan and Dolan got into a really nasty fight. Logan had the first hit. Logan got kept back at school as well. I don't like seeing my Lo-Lo hurt people. But Dolan deserved it.

[3rd POV]

Patton began his bike ride home. It wasn't too far away but far enough he was still tired and sweating. He put the bike stand up and look at his light blue and white bike. It looked like it was for a little kid but Patton still loved it.

No one was home when he unlocked the door to the large house. Yep. The family left him to house sit again. How responsible. Yeah Pat was in senior year, but who wants to be by themselves. He decided to go to imagination. He had friends that were there all hours of the day.

Patton was never in imagination at night. He was never outside at night. He was never anywhere at night.

When Patton entered imagination he was in the field just outside the building. Wait! He had to meet Roman! Oh how wonderful a friend to be around.

Patton walked over the the little food shack. He never really visited. Virgil was always able to conjour up the food if he ate here. It was a little ways away but when you can hover over ground whats the big deal.

He met Roman and talked about how Patton's friends had to meet him first. Arranging a meet up with everyone in the field out side of the Mind Palace.

Most people turned up. Logan was still not here. My adorable nerd. Everyone else showed.

When Patton saw Heath at first he could just tell something was wrong. The way his eyes darted. The amount he sweat through his clothing already. Mondays aren't nice to anyone I guess.

Virgil was in his usual emo attire with his black and hoodie, black shoes, black skinnie jeans, black beanie that kept his bangs in front of his eyes, had a storm cloud pin attached. He finished the look with wouldn't you know a black parasol, he stood with his back and the outer side of the umbrella to the sun. Sun hater, doesn't he know it makes you feel better?

Roman was wearing his usual princely outfit with his new crown on his head.

Patton had his usual blue shirt with a cardigan just in case strapped around his neck or waist. Pastel pink shoes and slacks. It was a cool but sunny day in Imagination.

[Little while later]

"Woah okay then Emo Nightmare." Roman remarked.

"What is so wrong with PINEAPPLE on PIzZa? And I'm not an Emo Nightmare." Virgil defending himself while bring attention to himself.

"I'm just saying-" Roman got cut off by the lovely nerd Logan.

"Its the only healthy part of the food. Why discard it?" Logan snickered when the boy he hadn't met open and closed his mouth like a gold fish. He put his hand over the tape on his cheek keeping his cheek intact. He also had a bunch of bruises down his arms and one large one on his eye.

"Hey Lo-Lo! How was being kept back? Are you okay? Do you need any medical aid? Oh yeah this is Roman one of my new friends!!!! It so good too-" Patton starting coughing badly before finishing.

"Woah padre you okay? Need water? Maybe breathe a little between words?" Heath said. He offered his water to Patton the happily accepted. Drinking a small amount. Heath was a bit quiet but loud enough to put the point across that he was worried.

"I got too excited.." Patton said in the most adorable voice he could ever muster. Knowing Patton he could be cuter.

"Well Patton, it is a good idea to talk slower and to breathe. You get understood better then." Patton nodded to Logans repetition of what Heath said. "Being kept back was boring, the teacher prattled on about not fighting and stuff. Hello Roman My name is Logan. Logan Crofter. No I'm not related to the company that made the Jam. Even though it was the best thing created on this earth." Logan put his hand out to Roman who froze and slowly shook it.

[More time passing ]

"Oh yeah Logan check this out!" Patton waved his hand and his tiara appeared out of thin air. "I got it on a quest with Roman! Do you like it?"

Patton was indeed wanting approval. Especially since it was Logan. Just. It was Logan.

"It is very nice Patton. It accentuate your eyes and tames your hair but still keeps it volumous enough to be interest and..." Logan looked down at cue cards that were strapped to his waste on a clip on no loosies cable. He flicked through them. "And Fly?" Logan isn't very good with new terms. He studies a lot and speaks very formally he sounds like they should be on an assignment.

During this Heath was still worrying. Virgil was talking to him most of the time. Heath liked to talk to people he knew. Him and Virgil were very close.

All of them had agreed to call Virgil by anxiety till he felt comfortable with Roman. Virgil kept his parasol floating above him and Heath to keep the sun at bay. They were both very easy to burn boys. That's when it clicked for Patton. What was different about Heath. His ribbon was gone. Normally he would fidget with it and feel better. But it was gone. Heath loved that thing with all his heart.

"Me and Heath are gonna head back to the Mind palace, socializing is hard work." Virgil said commanding the parasol to follow him perfectly. Heath standing then helping Virgil get on his own two feet.

"Yeah. Feeling pretty washed up from school." Heath replied nervously. He basically ran to the door of the Mind palace.

"Seeya Roman. Hope to see you again soon."

Virgil requested that Patton give Roman Virgil's number while he walked back to the Mind Palace with Heath. His parasol floating behind him.

The ending of today was a good day. The start, not so much.

•~• happy endings! and yes two in one day •~•
1048 words!
Original published date 27/02/20