Amnesia #3

The little skeleton sat alone in his newly formed comfort. He decided he didn't like being called this ink character since he didn't feel like it fit him. He wasn't 'ink' anymore.. He didn't know who he is. Something deep inside him wanted to go back, longed for those two voices that he wanted to protect so badly. Thats it, the skeleton decided. He can't just.. Float in a world of darkness and paper! He shut his eyes again and thought of a place where he could wonder around but.. He couldn't feel gravity anymore. He opened his eyes, shut them and tried again.... Nothing, it was pointless... Just like his existence... Those voices probably hate him now. He felt regret.

He looked around at the papers around him. Out of pure curiosity and instinct, the skeleton reached to one and was pulled into a black inky void. Where... Light?! He swam up into the light and found himself back on the ground. God it hurt, it hurt so breathe.. If he even had lungs.   Why? Why does it hurt?

Ink suddenly felt two long, warm, paws grip around his waist. It hurt, god it hurt! "INK! We missed you!! We didn't know if-"
"GET OFF" The skeleton shook the other one off him. The other looked confused but happy, as if he thought this was a joke. There was another behind him, he had a blue bandana on.. Unlike the other's crown thing.-y.

Who are they?!

A dark figure in front of me appeared, he had tentacles and weird goo all over him. "Well hello guys, who's your new friend?" finally someone who doesn't call me ink. "What did you do to him?!" the yellow one asked.
"Me? Do something to.. Pssshh noo never i would never"
The blue one walked over to me, he put his hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes. "Ink please, your hurt you need to rest-"
"Stop it!!" i slapped his hand of me. This made the yellow one growl. I was scared, i felt like he was gonna hit me. He made a bow out of hid staff. "Nightmare turn ink back!" he shot 'nightmare' why does everyone call people such horrible names?
I snatched the bow off him. Why would he attack?! Nightmare didn't do anything first!
"Ink plea-"

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!"
And with that, he was gone once more. This time into a forest... A forest with white snow all over the place. He felt an urge, a weird pain crawling up the back of his throat. The small skeleton coughed into his hands. 'Thats weird' he thought to himself and he played with the sticky, warm liquid that was in his Palm.

That horrible pain in his chest grew, he looked down. There was that same wet, sticky liquid drippings from inside him. His head felt.. Weirdly light and a ton of dizziness fell upon the poor skeleton. Some more wet sticky stuff hell from his face. Then everything went dark.

Heya, hope your enjoying this, there will be a part 4 soon. Also credit to me for the art. Hope your enjoying the story so far!