marriage

Ink and his boyfriend, error sat on a cliff in error's favorite au, outertale. Ink sighed happily, his head resting on the other's shoulder. Error smiled and took a big breath.
"Marry me?" He whispered, trying not to disturb the mood.
"I thought you'd never ask" Ink replied happily.
They kissed, a happy kiss full of love, until error forced his tentacles inside inks mouth, then opened a portal and carried ink into the bedroom.

[Timeskip, brought to you by error's lust for ink because they cant go 2 days without fucking each other]

Ink sat in the hall of what was once dream and nightmare's shared castle. Nightmare wouldn't let ink marry error until they have 'the talk'. Ink didn't know what 'the talk' was but he just wanted to marry error so he's going through with it.
There was a plate of... Meat in front of him. He didn't know if he could eat yet... Error was next to him, holding his hand under the table.
"So, um.. Do we start?
"Hm?" nightmare looked up. "We'll..start after dinner" he grinned. Error had a plate of something different, so did nightmare.
He sighed and just decided to eat. It tasted like.. Pork? But looked kinda like beef. It tasted... Delicious. Ink had more, he was almost finished until the cook himself came in. "Oh sup horror?" Nightmare, weirdly friendly said to the horrorifying cook.
"Oh hi, i was just coming in to see how the food was"
"Its cool" error shrugged.
"It's amazing, can i have more?" ink cut in.
"Huh, didn't know you were the type. Nightmare was right"
Ink shrugged it off, nightmare probably guessed ink was a meat eater.. Even though ink usually just eats vegetables and fruit.
Horror came back with more.
"What is it anyway? I mean it looks like beef bu-"
"Toriel"
"What?"
"The thigh of dancetale's toriel"
Ink took a deep breath.

[Timeskip brought to you by ink's new found cannibalism]

Ink sighed, he brought something from horror, blue is currently cooking it so he can put it in tacos for the wedding. Ink started thinking about it, the way the monster lost the lim. It wasn't dust so... The monster was still alive when it was taken away. Ink couldn't feel any empathy.
Blue and dream came back with a plate full of tacos. We all took one and took a bite. Dream gagged and blue spat it out. "What the.. Heck is that meat?!" dream asked. "Something horror gave to me, i like it"
"What the fuck" blue said.

[ timeskip brought to you by umm me]

Error stood, glichy and sweaty, waiting for his very, very soon to be husband. The doors opened, ink walked down, arm linked with undertop gaster. His beautiful black dress was following him. Error smiled, a really goofy smile.

[Timeskip brought to you by i hate weddings and shit]

Then gray was born. ink, being the sensitive bitch he is, couldn't walk without it hurting. Yay, error was pissed because he had to wait for ink to go to the park with the gray to masturbate because ink was preggers. Then came pj. Ink and error fucked into the next multiverse.