Shits fucked

[Sing along]

Ink sighed. He was... Bored. He was so bored that he pronounced himself king of boredom. Why was he so bored? Dream and blue went out... Probably to go find a love hotel.

Ink felt lonely, he felt as if he was... Back in that horrible- no, best not to think of that right now. Ink opened a window to his au's. Error... Hasn't been destroying. If error can't do his fucking job then why is he forced to?! Ink felt something for the first tim in a few hours, he felt angry. Angry that there was no destruction? No, angry because that stupid glitch cant do his easy job. Ink wasn't angry anymore, he felt... Different, he felt difficult.. If error can't do his fucking job then he'll have to do it for him!

~meanwhile~

Error was.. Bored. He was bored thinking about ink. He decided to do a test, to see hoe much ink needs him. Apparently not that much. Error felt a glitch in the multiverse, as if something really bad just happened that wasn't supposed to. Then, he felt an au being destroyed. Its.. Its nightmares movie day. Why would..
He decided to check it out.
He opened a portal to the au and walked in...

Blood was scattered everywhere. Dust mixed with the cold wind. Ink's..crazy laughter was echoing throughout the whole underground.. Whats left of it anyway... This, this is perfect. Ink is perfect, perfect for error, this is what error wanted.. And now ink sees that too. Nothing, NOTHING can ever go wrong!!

Ink found his mind again, he couldn't take what he'd done.. Dream and blue kicked him out.... Error.. Error was the only one who will ever love him. No one will ever love him as much as error does. After all, who needs friends... When you have... Someone like him.