Merge-verse teaser

How it began.
It was a huge accident in the multiverse that caused a full on chain reaction.

The first one. - crismon.

The star sanses were in a fight with the bad sanses. The star sanses, obviously winning. Most were knocked out, everyone but error and nightmare who were coverd in purple paint. Blue and dream high fived each other, obviously happy they 'won'.

Ink was laughing and joining in, until horror jumped him. Ink fell to the back of a rocky wall and hit his skull extremely hard, almost knocking him out. An arrow went right into horror and he turned to dust.

Dream was shocked, he wasn't supposed to kill him! He didn't know how much hp horror had left! It was a warning shot! Blue was running over to help ink, who was still dazed by hitting his head.
"DUMBASS!" Dream payed attention to error, who was now laughing at them.
"YOUR SO STUPID! YOU WANNA PROTECT THE MULTIVERSE WHEN YOU JUST BROKE IT!"
"what are you tal-"
"T-the multiverse, horror wasn't supposed.. Supposed to die now.. Er you've lost you 'innocence' and the story isn't supposed to go like that" ink cut in, holding his head and dream trying to support him.

The paint on error and night started to crake, letting them brake free. Error teleported away and nightmare ran to dream.
"Shit, horrors dust got onto ink"
"Yeah, and?"
"You dont know the Story of flowey and Asriel? Ink's soulless his body will act like a vessel for horrors soul"
"Oh... Crap"

Second one- errotic

Error was in the anti void, torturing lust. He was too 'into' it that he didn't notice the slightly crazy ink that was behind him, opening different types of portals.... Until he opened one of the void right under the other two skellys.

"Aw shit... I was gonna eat em"

Error and lust kept falling, the darkness was scary and they rejected it. Lust reached out and grabbed errors hand, he tried to 'swim' up and back into reality. Error caught on and clung onto lust to see if he could get to reality too but there souls were merging. By the time they got back, it was too late. They were one.

Third - plumb

Ink was getting slightly more... Unstable. He wanted to try something different. He grabbed an au and forcefully made it merge with the classic game, red and classic were now one.

Forth- ocean

Dust was angry, he wanted horror back. He attacked blue, who kept fighting. Dust blasted his gb. Blue grabbed dust and used his as a shield. It destroyed half of their souls, what then merged.

Fifth - vapor

Fresh was fighting BlackBerry. Why? Well he stole fresh's wheelies. Fresh went too far however, he went full on kill and almost killed black to the point where he was close to dusting, his soul shown but not broken yet. He saw an opportunity, he shoved his damaged soul into fresh to see if he could live inside him.

Sixth- fever

Dream was in sugartale, of course when people die there they don't dust, they turn into sugar. So when the sans of that au fell from a tree and dusted, dream and blue didn't know. They made a snowman, joking about the original ut. Thats when dream took a bite and joked saying about how the snow man feels.