Chapter Eight: Tea Time

Queso the plans is like... Thirty percent made... I have no idea if I'm capable of taking us there though, we'll see ~!
~ 💮 Masky

~IT

It huffed and puffed taking some time to wonder about what to do with you before changing into It's preferred form, picked you up and your torn off arm and carried you away to It's lair. It didn't want to keep you for long, but since you were more-or-less comatouse on him, It was going to poke and prod at you well before returning you to your father and so it was. It sliced a straight line from your clavicle to your pectoral muscles should've been, carefully pulled the leathery flesh out of the way and prodded your chest, carefully as It could see that you had no bones inside your little body.

It pushed their index finger against where your heart should be and It was a little surprised to feel more resistance, as if there was something there, but it wasn't a thump-thump. (I made myself smile, hush) It kept probing and found that whatever was there was roughly box-shaped. It, really, really wanted to pull out the cotton to see what was there, but it wanted to know what your father would do, hopefully leave. Now when it came to the rest of your body, there was no resistance in your fluffy stuffing except where your heart should be and your head. The skin on your face, It found, was not the same leather, it was (S/c) wax. It had poked your cheek and left behind an impression of their fingers.

It was incredible fascinated by how unusual you were. Oh yes you reminded It of your aunt, but she had a malevolent force inside her stuffed body, while you, you were just sweet and currently your full presence was missing.

"Oh, maybe I did kill you, tiny doll," It wondered aloud, childishly flailing your arm about, as if it were a toy and They were bored of it. "Hmm... " It paused It's actions, going incredibly still, thinking deeply for a good while. "Oh! OHH! What a wonderful idea!" It spoke and hopped up to his feet, looking down at you. "You'll make such a fun little puppet ~!" he giggled hoarsely and scooped you up into his arms and with a resounding *crack* you two were no longer in his humble abode.

~The Reader

You suddenly woke up feeling like absolute hell, your whole body aching and your arm and chest felt like they were on fire. You whined and tried to sit up, not too sure where you were, with a painful migraine in your head, but your whole system was struck with unbearable pain. You cried out and made no further attempt to move. Tears started to well up at corner of your eyes, and your mind refused to yell you what was around you.

"(Y/n)?!" you heard your father's voice, though you didn't want to believe he was near. "Baby Doll, " your father came into view, his long raspberry hair almost touching your face and his normally honey colored eyes were a vivid green "Speak to me."

"Daddy?" you croaked.

"Oh thank goodness... " your father sighed, petting your hair "What happened? Why'd you cry out?" he asked quickly, looking you over. By now you could ascertain that you were back home, in your room.

"I hurt, allover... " You were barely speaking above a whisper "I-I tried to sit up... " your father frowned as you began to whine and cry.

"Sshhh, just try to lie still, baby Doll," he smiled a little and kept petting your hair "I'll get you something for the pain... Are hungry? Thirsty?" he was slowly beginning to smother you.

"Thirsty." you squeaked and he departed into the Jack-and-Jill bathroom to raid the medicine cabinet. While he did that you stated blankly at the ceiling, trying to recall your decidedly missing memories. You remembered playing in the snowy yard on Neibolt St and walking inside the house and the sound of a snake's rattle. Oh yes that rattle. Your mind was blocking out the image of the snake and you had blacked out shortly after seeing It, so you were working yourself up over the sounds you remembered more than anything. You started to silently cry, and even when your father returned, you didn't hear the doors opening and closing.