Chapter Six: Family of Freaks

*Contemplating life choices and where exactly I want to take this hot mess of a fanfic* Well... Interesting... 
Sorry about the two week gap. Depression and Procrastination caught up to me with a vengeance

Get your guesses about your family in now because this train is going full speed ahead!
~ 💮 Masky

~The Reader

The weekend had come so much faster than you realized. You had been a hopeless romantic about the idea of making friends, keeping quiet, obviously, about it to your father, but it gave you something to focus on other than the endless number of nightmares you were having. Now you woke up to 'Pop-goes the Weasel'. At first you were extremely confused, coming out of the foggy haze of sleep as the old nursery rhyme was playing in your room. It didn't come from the vinyl record you had of it nor was it playing from a Jack-in-the-box,  it was being played on an accordion.

An accordion?

You to a very sudden realization as you sat up slightly, rubbing your eyes.

"Morning, Kiddo ~!" the rough voice of your uncle Jack met your ears. Your eyes widened, sparkling with life, with pure, endless joy! You sat up quickly and there was your uncle; a tall monochrome clown with an ice-cream cone, striped nose an accordion in his hands, a comforting (to you) smile, sitting cross-legged on the foot of your bed.

"Uncle Jack!" You exclaimed in sheer delight. You clambered over your covers to give him a hug. He giggled and held his musical instrument to the side in one hand, and put his long arm around. He could've easily wrapped his arm around your tiny body three times with ease.

"It's good to see you, kiddo, " your uncle smiled and let you sit back, on your knees in front of him.  "I saw you were tossing and turning a bunch. Are having bad dreams?" he asked tilting his head, and reaching into his pocket for something.

You shrugged "Kinda, I just been excited to see everyone again!" you lied with an adorable smile, because only part of what you said was a lie. Your cousin Jeff had told you that if you were going to lie, you needed to tell a bit of truth to make the lie more believable.

"Well...  Candy will be here soon enough," he pulled three (F/Flavor) rock candies out of his pocket and held his hand out for you to take them. You accepted them with a giggly 'thank you'. "Then there won't be any more bad dreams, now will there? " he smiled at you. You beamed with happiness and excitement, nodding yes.  "Good ~! Now get up and get dressed! I'm in charge of you for the day and we're gonna have us some fun!" he spoke playfully quick, jumping up off the bed, land with his feet on the ground. "Tick-Tock, hurry up ~!" he started laughing, somewhat insanely, but it didn't bother you in the slightest.

He left the room while you set the (F/flavor) rock candies on your side table then stumbled out of bed. You got dressed in reasonably warm clothes, forgetting the candies and peeked outside your room. Jack was mixing something up in a large mixing bowl in the kitchen area.

The very moment your mind processed the image, your uncle looked over his shoulder at you. "Wanna help, kiddo?" He asked, smiling like always.

"Yeah ~!" you closed your door behind you and hopped/skipped over to him. He set the bowl down and picked you up, sitting you on the counter to the bowl.