Chapter 3

~ 2 months later

Kiara's POV

I wake up with the strongest urge to pee, causing me to jump out of bed and run to the bathroom. The moment I sat on the toilet I let out a deep sigh, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

This pregnancy shit has taken it toll on me. Everything is so different and new
to me so I don't be prepared for the constant throwing up, constant peeing and weird ass hungry cravings.

I wiped myself then got up and flushed the toilet. Going over to the sink, washed my hand then started doing my morning facial routine.

Once I was finished I looked up and stared at myself in the mirror. Gosh I look sick as hell. I turned on the shower and hopped in. I have a doctors appointment today. I today will mark 3 months of pregnancy.

Wooohooo...... not really.

I probably would be way more excited about this if I wasn't so tired. I'm always so tired, I can fall asleep anywhere and I also take about ten naps a day. I've been throwing up almost every morning, I eat weird shit like pickles with honey mustard or Oreos with blocked cheddar cheese. I think it taste fucking great but I know it's not because every time Tiffany sees me eat it she gags.

And to make matters worst! My once favorite food bacon is now repulsive to me. I can't stand the sight or smell of it and it's honestly so fucking sad.

When I looked up everything that was happening to me online, the women just talked about how much worst it gets and warning other women not to have babies and shit. After seeing that I cried.

Sighing, I finished soaping my body and then quickly rinse off and jump out. I brushed my teeth real quick then ran into my room to start getting dressed. I was running late and needed to hurry up or else I would miss my doctors appointment.

I threw on an oversized white graphic shirt and paired it with some white biker shorts and my white doc martins. I put on my necklace that my mom gave me, grabbed my shades and my little backpack.

 I put on my necklace that my mom gave me, grabbed my shades and my little backpack

I put my hair in a low slick bun and grabbed my favorite hat and threw it on. Since I've been pregnant I've been too lazy to do my hair so all my favorite styles like; Bantu knots , 3 strand twist and etc. are gonna have to be put on hold next 6 months, unless someone does it for me then that's another story.

Walking out of my room, I walked into the kitchen and saw some eggs and toast on the counter. Thank the gods for Tiffany cause I am starving. I sat down and stuffed my face leaving nothing on the plate then put it in the sink and went to the fridge to grab a water bottle. I picked up my keys and walked out the door. Getting in my car I turn up the radio and connected my phone to Bluetooth.

I adjusted my seat then turn up the radio and starting singing when I heard ocean eyes start playing. I then sent Tiff a quick text and letting her know how thankful I was for the food before pulling off.