Chapter 11

My feet are killing me. I work from 6:30pm until 12 non stop,Table after table. Plus since I've been here I haven't eaten so my stomach screaming at me. I am exhausted, I hate that I agree to that shift cause now I regret it, but it's over and done with now.

We were in the middle of cleaning up when my boss walks over to me with a smile on his face. Ugh what now ... I thought.

"Kiara ! Thank you so much for coming in tonight, your help was very much needed and appreciated." He said.

My boss always nice .... he can be furious and hostile half the time but when things go well then he's happy.

"Oh your welcome mr.ellis, I definitely don't mind." I'm lying out my ass right now but I know that's what he would like to here.

"You can leave now if you want." He said."we got it from here."

I didn't think twice, I jumped up and went to the back to get my stuff. Whenever I leave late like this, Austin, on of our cooks walks me out.

"Thanks mr. Ellis see you tomorrow."I yelled to him and he waved goodbye.

Austin was walking me to my car. He barely talked so I sometimes had to keep bothering him just so he could say something to me. He was tall and lanky but also had a strong build, he had dirty blond hair and these blueish green eyes and a scar on his face from his forehead to chin.

"Hey Austin , you got a girlfriend yet." I asked.

He stayed silent and looked down at me. "No??" I said. He still didn't say anything.

"I'll get you a girl, just wait on it." I said. I could've sworn I seen him smirk a little but that might be my imagination.

We got to my car and I got in and rolled down my window.

"thanks again Austin." I said. He held up his hand like he was saying goodbye before dropping it like it never happened.

I pulled out and started driving home, I turned on the radio and Summer Walker started playing. It took me ten minutes to get home. I couldn't wait to eat some food. I gathered my things and got out of the car. Looking for my key to open the front door. I was flipping through my keys but I couldn't find my house keys. Omg I hope it didn't fall off, the metal hoop thing was broken on it and I've been meaning to switch it to another one but kept forgetting.  My house key and mailbox key were missing. I went to my car to check around it and inside but couldn't find it. Tiffany and I decided not to leave a key outside because anyone could find it. fuck ! What am I going to do I thought. Tiffany isn't here and Eric lives a good 25 mins away.

I picked up my keys home getting ready to call Tiffany when I noticed a message from Tyler. It's been busy at work so I didn't get a chance to check it.

Mr. huge ego: "Hey I know we saw each other a couple of hours ago but I miss you already. Lol I know it sounds crazy but yeah..."

That message was sent at 7:15. I sat in my car and pondered if I should call him or not. It's late so he could be sleeping, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

I dialed his number and waited while it rang.
____________________________________
Tyler's POV

It was 7:30 and I was getting ready to go meet nick at the bar. I just texted Kiara but she hasn't replied yet. Maybe she is busy or sleeping. I looked it up and I know pregnant women sleep a lot, eat a lot and pee a lot. They also can get really emotional. I hope I don't have to deal with the emotional part.

I get a text from nick saying he is on his way to the bar we're meeting up at. I got in my car and sped towards the bar. When I pulled into the parking lot of the bar, it was packed for a Wednesday night.

Going inside , I pushed through a bunch of people before I made it to the table where nick was sitting. Nick stood up and smiled.

"What's up man!" He said while holding out his hand. I gave him a hand shake and pulled him in for a hug.

"Long time no see, how are you." I said.

"I'm great man, what about you." He asked. We sat down. I flipped the little flag thing that was suppose to signal to the waiter when we were ready to order.

"I'm actually doing great bro, really good." I said smiling.

"Oh shit! You like a girl huh?" He said "is it one of those girls your mom sets you up with.?"

"Fuck no, those girls are not my type. This girl that I'm seeing is different, fucking drop dead gorgeous, funny, sweet and all mine." I Said.

"What you guys made it official already? I haven't even met her yet." he asked.

I laughed, "too her we are just friends, but she is mine. No other motherfucker is messing with her but me." I said.

"Oh wow , I've never see you like this. She must be really special." He said with a shocked expression.

"Yeah she is." I said.

We sat and talked, catching up on everything in life and drank some beer, Time was flying by and by the time I looked at my watch it was 12am.

"Alright man, I need to get home to Cynthia, I told her I wouldn't stay out to late." Nick said.

"I laughed and looked at him, "damn she got you whipped huh." I said.

He smiled and said,"just wait, when this girl your claims as "yours" has you wrapped around her finger." He said laughing.

"She already does." I smirked.

"See , so shut the fuck up about my relationship." He said while we're walking out the door.

"W.e man." I laughed. "See ya."

I got into my car and was heading home. I was half way there when my phone rang. Looking down I saw that it was Kiara. I was so shocked to see her calling I didn't pick up the phone in time and it stopped ringing. I picked up my phone and dial her number, listening to it ring. I thought I was going to go to voicemail before she finally answered.

"Hello." She sniffled. It sounded like she's been crying.

"Hello Kiara?! What's wrong??" I asked worried.

"Well I lost my house keys and I can't get into my house and Tiffany isn't home and I just got off work and I'm hungry and tired, and I don't know where my house keys are." She said this all really fast. I don't even think she took a breath.

"Wait hold on, your locked out and can't get into your house ? Tiffany isn't home? And your hungry?" I asked.

"Y-yes." She said crying.

"Ok I'll come get you." I said. "What's your address."

"You don't have to come get me , I can come to you." She said.

"What's your address baby." I said ignoring her last response.

"B-but-" i cut her off

"Kiara." I said sternly.

Sighing she said she will send me her location before
Hanging up. She argues to much. Now I'll just pick her up and bring her to my house. This will be perfect. Hopefully I can convince her to sleep in my bed, but I kinda doubt it.

15 minutes later I was pulling into her driveway. I got out of the car to go look for her, but I heard a car door open and when I turned around it was Kiara getting out of her car. I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Come on babygirl, I'll take you to my place." I said.

I walk her to the passenger side and open the door for her then I helped her get in the car. I reach over and buckled her in and then walked around the car.

"You ready." I said looking at her.

She nods her head and I put the car in drive and drove off.