Chapter 63 part 2

Hey guys❤️ so sorry it took so long once again. I love this book because it's the first one I've ever written but writing this last chapter was soo damn hard. I had no motivation and honestly didn't want to finish it at all and I'm sorry.  So hopefully you guys can forgive me and y'all enjoy this chapter :)
_________________________________
Kiara's POV

Tiffany and I were sitting on the living room floor, going through all the things that we needed for the wedding.

"Should I send invitations out?" I asked tiffany.

"Girl for what? This is going to be a small ass wedding, there's no point in wasting time making invitations when you could just call the five people that's gonna be there." She said.

I slapped her arm,"Bitch it's going to be more than 5 people." I said.

"Oh who else gone be there Elmo and big bird?"

I rolled my eyes and snatched the seating chart out of her hand.

"Your annoying." I said.

"Don't be mad at me cause your wedding is gonna be small."

"So what if it's small." I said.

"Ain't nothing wrong with it, but you doing too much and there's only going to be like 10 guest." She said.

"Stop bothering her tiffany." Tyler said from the kitchen.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, crossed her arms over her chest, "whatever."

"Whose the crybaby now." I laughed.

She continued to sit and pout like a five year old while I rummage through the papers.

"Alright did your family say if they were coming or not?" I asked

"Yeah they are really excited and they're booking their flight tonight." She said.

"Yess! Perfect I can't wait to see them."

Tiffany's family was the best, they would treat me like I was one of their own whenever I went over to her house. They cooked for me and gave me a place to stay whenever my mom went on her business trips, they took real good care of me.

"They said they can't wait to see you get married." Tiff said.

"I can't wait either." I whispered.

I start rummaging through the papers again, trying to find the caterer number but I couldn't find it.

I slap my hands down on my thigh and sighed. "You know what your right...."I said.

"About?" Tiffany asked.

Tyler came out of the kitchen and stopped in front of us.

"I don't want to do all of this." I said waving my hand in front of all the papers laid out on the floor

"What do you mean, You don't want to get married." He frowned.

"No no no, I don't want to do all of this. I just want to skip all of this and marry you already.

"Well you already got the dresses, the cake and the flowers, Vivian has everything being set up at her house and then all we need to do is find a caterer." Tiffany said.

"Yeah and the reception is going to be here, the backyard and house is going to be decorated so don't worry baby we got everything settled." Tyler said.

"Perfect, that's all I want. You guys are the best." I said.

"Well I mean that's what we were doing already..." tiffany said.