Chapter 14

Warning: mature content
Tyler's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I leaned over and grabbed my phone careful not to squish Kiara. I looked at the called ID to see it was a unknown number so I didn't answer and put the phone back down. I saw that the time was 3:45 and I didn't have to wake Kiara for another hour. She was still tuck into. Her head resting on my shoulder and her legs tangled with mine. I wrapped my arms around her and got comfortable before closing my eyes.

2 minutes later my phone rang again. I was grabbed it again and saw that it was still unknown caller. I answered it to see what or who it was.

"Tyler Jacobs speaking." I said.

"Tyler Tyler , you ignored my first call." It was Antonio Ferrari. I looked down at Kiara and lifted her arm so I could get out of bed. Walking out of the room, I walked down the hall and went into my office and closed the door.

I sat down at my desk and spoke. "Mr. Ferrari , how are you."

"I'm doing well my boy, was I interrupting something." He said in a knowing tone.

"Not at all." I said.

"Hmm alright, how is my soon to be business doing." He spoke.

"I've been looking into it. So far everything seems good. I'm going to go in deeper and see if I can find anything else. I will definitely be done in the next week." I said.

"Wonderful Tyler. This is why I can always count on you." He said. "That will be all for now." He said before hanging up.

I sighed and put my phone down on the table. I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so I opened my laptop and started doing some work.

Time flew by before I knew it, it was 4:30. I got up out of my chair and went into my bedroom. Kiara was sprawled out on the bed sleeping soundly. I smiled down and her a admired her features, she was so beautiful. I got into the bed and pulled her to me. I started placing kisses all over her face and neck. She creased her eyebrows a little as if she was confused about something. She still didn't wake up so I kept at it. Still kissing all over her neck, I pushed her on her back and finally her eyes started to flutter open.

"Time to wake up." I said in her ear.

She closed her eyes again and tried to turn over, " I don't want to." She said.

"You have work baby so you need to get up." I said.

She didn't answer me so I went back to kissing her neck. Then I started sucking and biting, trying to leave my mark on her.

"Stawppp." She moaned.

I chuckled out, "not until you get up."

I moved so that I was above her. I pushed her leg apart and rested between her leg. She looked up at me with pure lust in her eyes.

"What are you doing." She said biting her lip.

"Waking you up." I said.

I still had boxers on but my hard on was prominent, I knew she felt it. I started grinding my dick on her cover pussy. She moaned long and hard, tossing her head to the side. I took that opportunity to leave another mark on her neck. I was starting to feel her wetness on my boxer. She grabbed my face and pulled my hair. I can tell that this was making her crazy. I took my hand and placed it around her neck, forcing her to look at me as I grind harder and faster. She started grinding her hips to match my movements.

"Don't take your eyes off me, I want to see your face when you cum." I moaned out.

"Ohh f-fuck" she moaned while nodding her head